+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

Alwin KJ

Aug 15, 2012
Hi canadahereicome,

To obtain PCC from Dubai Police, your spouse has to be present before them in person with her original Passport. Since there is no valid Emirates ID card, they will take her finger print. In 2 days you will get the PCC. You can explain them the situation and they will understand and issue it since they have seen similar cases before.

Regards,

Pascal.H

May 26, 2015
Laval
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
29-12-2016
Med's Request
19-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-08-2017
Alwin KJ said:
Hi guys,

Request a reply for the below from guys who have already done the medicals:-

What all documents, No.of photographs we should take with us when we go for medical. I have received ITA but yet to submit full application. Is there Ref.No.or our EE Profile No.to be given there?

I and my spouse are planning to book for medical next week.

Appreciate your reply.
I took with me original passports and 6 photos. But they have used only once.

Alwin KJ

Aug 15, 2012
Hi canadahereicome,

If you cannot be present in person, then you can delegate somebody on behalf of you, but then, it's a bit complicated process as you have to give POA to the person who's gonna approach DXB Police. In addition you have to send your finger prints.... if possible to be present in person with the copies of visa page and Passport and original PP, 1 photograph, copy and original old Emirates id.

Go to the DXB Police HQ opposite to AL MULLA Plaza, below the Metro station. Get it typed and finger prints taken, then in 2-3 days they will issue the PCC.

Regards,

Mar 13, 2017
Alwin KJ said:
Hi canadahereicome,

To obtain PCC from Dubai Police, your spouse has to be present before them in person with her original Passport. Since there is no valid Emirates ID card, they will take her finger print. In 2 days you will get the PCC. You can explain them the situation and they will understand and issue it since they have seen similar cases before.

Regards,
Hi Alwin,

Thank you for the information. My problem is we are here in the Philippines and nobody can help us from Dubai.. I have all the documents ready. I am trying to do this online but they only accept GCC issued cards.

Regards,

Alwin KJ

Aug 15, 2012
Hi Pascal,

Thanks for the reply. Other than PP and photo, were there any other CIC Forms or do we have to provide them with any Ref.#.I happened to see a Form to be filled by the Dr.with some Ref.# mentioned.

Regards

Mar 13, 2017
Alwin KJ said:
Hi canadahereicome,

If you cannot be present in person, then you can delegate somebody on behalf of you, but then, it's a bit complicated process as you have to give POA to the person who's gonna approach DXB Police. In addition you have to send your finger prints.... if possible to be present in person with the copies of visa page and Passport and original PP, 1 photograph, copy and original old Emirates id.

Go to the DXB Police HQ opposite to AL MULLA Plaza, below the Metro station. Get it typed and finger prints taken, then in 2-3 days they will issue the PCC.

Regards,
Hi alwin,

I have all the fingerprints authenticated and other documents ready, I just found out that the online only accept GCC issued cards.

Regards

Alwin KJ

Aug 15, 2012
Hi canadahereicome,

Yes, they will accept only the soft copy of the hard copy collected from DXB Police. In this situation, my suggestion is to make a short visit to Dubai. That's the only solution to get it done fast and without any complications.

Regards

Alwin KJ

Aug 15, 2012
Hi canadahereicome,

Do not apply online, if you apply online they will email you the soft copy of PCC which is not accepted by CIC.They want the original hardcopy from DXB Police scanned and submitted.

Regards,

Mar 13, 2017
Alwin KJ said:
Hi canadahereicome,

Do not apply online, if you apply online they will email you the soft copy of PCC which is not accepted by CIC.They want the original hardcopy from DXB Police scanned and submitted.

Regards,
Hi Alwin,

I did not know that, thank you for informing me. Are you in Dubai? do you know someone who can help me? i am willing to pay.

Regards,

Alwin KJ

Aug 15, 2012
Hi Canadahereicome,

It's better to be applied by any Philipino national itself, since I am an Indian national, they will suspect foul play and hundred questions will be asked and the application might be rejected as well. Find out if any of your friend's friends or relatives are in Dubai.You will have to give Power of Attorney to the person.

Regards,

vsanty12

Apr 5, 2016
Hello Seniors!

My PNP# is 11XX and I have just received an ADR for Transferable Funds to provide "a notarized gift deed document from your father." I have two queries on which I beg your help:

Query # 1:Gift deed format I want to use the gift deed format as per this post: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/draft-gift-deed-template-t395844.0.html

This Deed of Gift is executed today the (X) day of (Month), 2015 by (JoacRy’s father), aged (Y), years, s/o, residing at 123 ABC Street, (City), (Country) (here-in after called the ‘Donor’) in favour of the done (JoaRy) mentioned hereafter.

1. Where as the donor is absolutely entitled to $AUD X of his own free will, and accord, and while in a sound state of mind, is desirous of making a gift of aforesaid $AUD X to Joacry residing at 456 Fake Street, Canada.

2. And whereas for the purpose of giving effects to such desire the donor has delivered the amount of $AUD X via Electronic Bank Transfer Account dated dd/mm/yyyy for amount of $AUD X drawn on DEF Bank, Australia, favoring to JoacRy the Donee free from encumbrances to hold the same absolutely for ever.

3. That no other persons shall have any right over the above-mentioned assets during the life time of the Donor or thereafter.

6. The Donee shall now stand possessed of the said $AUD X and it may be utilized by the Donee in whatsoever manner and for whatever purpose is required for the purposes of settlement in Canada.

7. This gift shall be an irrevocable gift. Which is accepted by the Donee.

In witness whereof the parties hereto have hereunto set their respective hands this day, month and year first hereinabove written.

WITNESS: --
JoacRy’s Father
1. ------------------------ DONOR------------------------------

Joacry

2. ------------------------ DONEE------------------------------
Is it acceptable?

Query No 2:public Notary
is a stamp+date+names of a public notary next to the witnesses' signatures sufficient?

Thanks a lot.

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
vsanty12 said:
Hello Seniors!

My PNP# is 11XX and I have just received an ADR for Transferable Funds to provide "a notarized gift deed document from your father." I have two queries on which I beg your help:

Query # 1:Gift deed format I want to use the gift deed format as per this post: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/draft-gift-deed-template-t395844.0.html

Is it acceptable?

Query No 2:public Notary
is a stamp+date+names of a public notary next to the witnesses' signatures sufficient?

Thanks a lot.
the same format will work and notary public signature doesn't matter, anywhere on the letter on the free space with his embossed seal.

can you please share one more number of AOR and your NOC, as it will help others, like me, who are still waiting for ADR or nomination.