Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
OmarSarfraz said:
It is from June1st.

What are you all adding for the why are you a good candidate for the program question?

Thanks.
Since my spouse and I don't have any friend or family in Canada and we have never been in Canada so I refer to my search about this province and say about advantages of NB province for our living. But I don't know if that's ok.please share your idea

OmarSarfraz

Jul 25, 2014
The Problem is that the only major Industry is Maritime and Fishing with certain Primary sectors.

Research however suggests some growing Industries such as Business services. So probably we can link that to our Application.

temiseun

May 14, 2015
Hi All,

I was wondering if someone here knows anyone living in NB at the moment. reason why am asking is a friend of mine said he just moved out of NB, that there are little or no job opportunities.
I know some people can be very negative since the way they had planned out their livelihood didnt work out.
I will appreciate if anyone here is already in NB and can shed some more light to employment opportunities if one is successful with the immigration process.

Thanks.

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
InShaA said:
Does anybody who applied in May received positive response regarding EOI?
it's been announced recently in this month only so Intake will start from 1st June 2015.

Musikwala said:
Are some of you emailing the EOI form already?? From my understanding of the guide, we are only supposed to email it from June 1st onwards. Isn't it so?
Yes, it will start from 1st june onwards.

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
My friend,

Please share your idea about ''Why are you a good candidate for NB?''
Which items are noticeable for NB officers?

vatsaltr

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
hiii all,

can i apply for this pnp program?
As i have already applied for nova scotia in March. But i feel i dnt stand chance in that pnp program...

What can i do now?
should apply in new brunswick?

plz guide

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
vatsaltr said:
hiii all,

can i apply for this pnp program?
As i have already applied for nova scotia in March. But i feel i dnt stand chance in that pnp program...

What can i do now?
should apply in new brunswick?

plz guide
Yes, I have applied for NS EE in first March too. Once you get nomination in one province you have to withdraw other one.
Good Luck

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hope 2015 said:
My friend,

Please share your idea about ''Why are you a good candidate for NB?''
Which items are noticeable for NB officers?
Well, everyone here looking for same thing..

Oka

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Dear Seniors

can any one help on assessing the points

I m currently working as a temporary foreign worker in Canada Since 2012
I m planning to apply for NB PNP Express entry.While assessing my points from guide, I got 2 doubts on whether i will get the points with my status or not.
1.Regarding Language points ,

My IELTS scores are
Speaking - 7.5
Reading - 6.0
Writing - 6.0
Listening - 6.0

with these scores may i know how many points i get from assessment grid?

2. Regarding Arranged offer of employment. (10 Points)

Currently I m working in Canada with a closed work permit as a temporary foreign worker under Intra company transfer category since 2012 and which is valid till Mar 2016

With this status, do i get 10 Points on Arranged offer of employment section in grid assessment.

Appreciate your help..

Thanks

hr31

Star Member
May 20, 2015
hello All,

I have some doubts in sending the documents. They are asking for the original IELTS test report and i have called the ielts center they told me that they cannot issue the 2nd copy. they can only send the test result directly to the organization where i am applying. so do we have to send our IELTS test result Separate? One other question is that i already have the WES report and in the NBPNP document check list they are asking the original report, the procedure they mention in the guideline is "For users of World Education Services (WES), please select the NBPNP as the recipient of your
WES report."
but i already have that report so how do i have to send the original to the NBPNP immigration office? I really appreciate your help in this regard. Thank you

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oka said:
Dear Seniors

can any one help on assessing the points

I m currently working as a temporary foreign worker in Canada Since 2012
I m planning to apply for NB PNP Express entry.While assessing my points from guide, I got 2 doubts on whether i will get the points with my status or not.
1.Regarding Language points ,

My IELTS scores are
Speaking - 7.5
Reading - 6.0
Writing - 6.0
Listening - 6.0

with these scores may i know how many points i get from assessment grid?

2. Regarding Arranged offer of employment. (10 Points)

Currently I m working in Canada with a closed work permit as a temporary foreign worker under Intra company transfer category since 2012 and which is valid till Mar 2016

With this status, do i get 10 Points on Arranged offer of employment section in grid assessment.

Appreciate your help..

Thanks
1) You would get 18 points for Language.
2) Arranged offer of employment, I think Offer should be from employer from NB province only.

Change

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015 SINP EE
Doc's Request.
01-09-2015 (SINP)
Nomination.....
25-09-2015
AOR Received.
ITA:23-10-2015, e_APR Submitted:03-11-2015, AOR:03-11-2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical Done
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
insurance manager said:
Step 1
Just fill EIO form and email ....
Step 2 : If you got invitation then send fee and complete application
Step 3 : After getting nomination in myCIC account apply in normal EE process through CIC.

Note: Make 2 sets of IELTS , WES , Experience letter ,Reference letters if any , because you have to send complete application set twice one to NB PROVINCE And then to CIC.
Hello Manager,
Please I just want to get some clarification from you. Is it only the EOI form that is required to be sent to NB office for a start???