+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

Alwin KJ

Aug 15, 2012
Giva333,

There's no issues in that.When you receive the mail from NBPNP informing your Nomination, you should inform your consultant to accept it through your CIC Account.
Did you mention "Not Applicable" in the column in EELMS Form?

Alwin

GIVA333

Star Member
Mar 18, 2016
Hi Alwin,

in NBPNP process I mentioned not applicable because I didn't used any consultant helping me in NB process.

is it Okay or I had a mistake? :eek: :eek:

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passed: 29/01/1987
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
GIVA333 said:
Hi Alwin,

in NBPNP process I mentioned not applicable because I didn't used any consultant helping me in NB process.

is it Okay or I had a mistake? :eek: :eek:
You are unnecessarily stressing yourself with this consultant issue. I have friends using David choen. They got NB themselves since more money was requested for DC to help them secure nomination. They have gotten their nomination and disengaged DC service and their profile transferred back to their control.

When they submitted their application, neither one mentioned the use of a rep, since they were not using a rep for NB.

So if you do not want to pay more money to consultant, disengage service and ask for your profile. if it is a problem for them, create a new EE profile and inform NB they wil update it on their system and it won't affect or delay your nomination.

All the best!

GIVA333

Star Member
Mar 18, 2016
Thanks Gladossy for your reply, but the problem is I don't have access to my profile currently I just have access through an account on my consultant website.
the issue that I am afraid that will make a conflict that I have 2 open EE profiles.

do you know if it comes to expiry date of my EE profile, will the consultant ask for a new fees to renew my profile?

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
GIVA333 said:
Thanks Gladossy for your reply, but the problem is I don't have access to my profile currently I just have access through an account on my consultant website.
the issue that I am afraid that will make a conflict that I have 2 open EE profiles.

do you know if it comes to expiry date of my EE profile, will the consultant ask for a new fees to renew my profile?
I have no idea what your contract with your consultant contains. You can discuss with your consultant and ask what the next step is when you get nominated. I suggest you sort this out now, before you get nominated.
The only way you can have access to your profile is if you revoke your consultant services and they willingly hand your profile over to you.

It is no conflict to have two profiles especially if it's because of your consultant and you are having a hard time coming to an argeeement about their services. NB is aware of this consultant issue(that people have problems with their consultants). And a lot of people have successfully disengage their consultant service and opened a new EE profile and update NB about same with no issues.

I do not understand what the problem is with your consultant or if there is any.
What I am saying is, if you no longer want to continue with the service of your consultant you can ask for them to hand your profile over. There is no reason why a good consultant wouldn't. If they try to extort money from you then, you can go ahead and open a new profile and inform NB about your new profile.

Please read your contract with your consultant, or you can as well ask your consultant all your concerns directly. Without knowing what they would do if you want to disengage their service after nomination I cannot comment on what you should do next. But there are options if they try to make things difficult for you. unless of course you signed to whatever it is they say is next.

Alwin KJ

Aug 15, 2012
Hi Giva333,

There is nothing to worry, you just relax and wait for the nomination and inform the consultant once you receive the mail from NBPNP. If you try to cancel the services of consultant at this stage it is not good as you will have to create a new profile on your own and also you will have to create job bank account again. You will have to do both the exercises again. Then your EE profile No. will change and you will have to inform the new No. & Job seeker code to NBPNP.All these will further delay the process.

Its better not to cancel the cosultant at this stage. The moment you cancel they will immediately withdraw your profile and If you get any nomination in between then the whole process will be delayed.

Alwin

GIVA333

Star Member
Mar 18, 2016
Thanks A lot guys, you really advised me the proper way to handle this situation.
good luck for all of us , next XMas wish we will be there at NB . :)

GIVA333

Star Member
Mar 18, 2016
Hi Guys,

One more question please, during Dubai session the NB representative announced the required NOC and 0601 which is related to technical sales , but on tracker I noticed that all people applying under sales category are applying under 0621 .
will the NOC number affect the selection or just the job duties are the main factor?
shall I send them asking about or it is Ok?

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
GIVA333 said:
Hi Guys,

One more question please, during Dubai session the NB representative announced the required NOC and 0601 which is related to technical sales , but on tracker I noticed that all people applying under sales category are applying under 0621 .
will the NOC number affect the selection or just the job duties are the main factor?
shall I send them asking about or it is Ok?
Job duties are the main factor.
All the best!

SunnyKharbanda

Dec 17, 2016
Hello Everybody,

Created my express entry profile and score is 399. I was looking at different provincial programs and I have more than 67 points needed for new brunswick PNP. But it seems like they are not accepting applications at this time? Is it true? Any idea when they will start accepting? Can we create a profile for New Brunswick so that i can submit the profile when they do open the program?

Thanks

GIVA333

Star Member
Mar 18, 2016
Many thanks Gladossy, so NB when it comes to nomination they are not looking to the NOC code?
I am sorry it may be look as a repeated question but simple point like this may destroy all these efforts spent

GIVA333

Star Member
Mar 18, 2016
Hi Guys, any Egyptian applicant here in the forum please?
Regarding police certificate from Egypt is it possible to issue it from their in English direct or it comes in Arabic then to be translated?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any document that is in local language has to be translated. It does not have to be in english originaly if the translation is official.