+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

borak

Jun 8, 2016
vine73 said:
I just got an invite from Cooke Aquaculture for an interview which is a prerequisite to attend the info sessions to bw held this month.
Good news, Please do as a favor and ask the team why they are not giving ITA's...

Thanks in advance.

borak

Jun 8, 2016
abderhamoumi said:
Yeah, not the auto reply but the ITA to new brunswich??
Well the ITA's in contemporary times, some are saying will come in November, and according to one person who met Ashraf in London recruiting session, Ashraf said the quota of 425 for 2016 is full so no ITA's this year...

abderhamoumi

Star Member
Oct 23, 2013
borak said:
Well the ITA's in contemporary times, some are saying will come in November, and according to one person who met Ashraf in London recruiting session, Ashraf said the quota of 425 for 2016 is full so no ITA's this year...
Hi , If I did understand they are sending ITA right away,( few hours after you send the IOE) do you know the average time for their reply? Because I sent my EOI yesterday afternoon I have 4 years experience in Noc 0631 and 1 years experience in canada under noc 6311, i'm french speaking 8 CLB but not native tough. I saw that I can fall under the priority 1 but I didn't receive any answer untill now

GIVA333

Star Member
Mar 18, 2016
Hi Guys,

Clarification please, is it guaranteed that all who had AOR till now will be considered for reviewing his/her documents and may /may not be nominated or ADR ?

Because I just see that folks got AOR last July and just these days been asked for ADR .

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abderhamoumi said:
Hi , If I did understand they are sending ITA right away,( few hours after you send the IOE) do you know the average time for their reply? Because I sent my EOI yesterday afternoon I have 4 years experience in Noc 0631 and 1 years experience in canada under noc 6311, i'm french speaking 8 CLB but not native tough. I saw that I can fall under the priority 1 but I didn't receive any answer untill now
Problem is that on the French version of their PNP website they are stating that you have to be native French speaker. The only way for you to get with the priority 1 is to have work experience in New Brunswick.

abderhamoumi

Star Member
Oct 23, 2013
vensak said:
Problem is that on the French version of their PNP website they are stating that you have to be native French speaker. The only way for you to get with the priority 1 is to have work experience in New Brunswick.
Definetly, that's what I have seen, only for the french natives what's wiered as they are puting restriction yo some nations. Still I didn't get a clear answer usually they are replying right away that means I have no chance or I still can keep hope?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abderhamoumi said:
Definetly, that's what I have seen, only for the french natives what's wiered as they are puting restriction yo some nations. Still I didn't get a clear answer usually they are replying right away that means I have no chance or I still can keep hope?
Yes there is. They have now something for French speakers (but not neceserily natives). However it requires following:
1. Good French speaker (CBL not specified so far)
2. Meet their representative in person (Job fair or something else)
3. Fill in application (it is supposed to be different from current EE),
4. get pre assessment and approval
5. Schedule Exploratory visit in Ontario (when you meet officer on the place).
6. Step after was not clear - i think nomination after all gets well.

This system was only mentioned on last online Webinar with NB and you cannot properly find much info about it on their website.

Pat180715

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vine73 said:
I just got an invite from Cooke Aquaculture for an interview which is a prerequisite to attend the info sessions to bw held this month.
Could you please share your NOC? Does it fall under those they require? And do you have IELTS and ECA ready?

vine73

Jul 6, 2016
Pat180715 said:
Could you please share your NOC? Does it fall under those they require? And do you have IELTS and ECA ready?
My NOC is 0601. But I have experience in the last five years in a fish processing plant as floor manager. Yes the ECA and IELTS are ready. Moreover, if you have a job offer, your processing timelines both by NB and CIC are much faster than the ones without the offer.

kelele0225

Jun 28, 2016
borak said:
Hi, does that mean even I have got an AOR 700+ i won't receive a nomination this year? Thanks!

zubair_81

Oct 11, 2016
borak said:
What you are stating here is contradicting with what they told us in Abu Dhabi in July. When asked about the quota, the answer was "there is no quota".

VisionAD

Sep 30, 2016
gasper000 said:
Latest sessions are updated on the below link:
livinginnb dot ca

If your CRS is 408, then Ontario will send you ITA once they re-open their nomination program. Most probably next month November or early next year.
I have score 427. What do I need to do to get ITA for nomination from any province?