+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP EELMS 2018

Blaze13

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Is this in anticipation of them opening.......because unless you are already in NB or speak French then they arent taking any applications?!

thirumal

Oct 22, 2017

Hi ,
Anybody please provide the location details for NBPNP session on March 9th 2018, for DUBAI location.

I am on the way to DUBAI regarding the same, I don't have the email and accidentally deleted it.

Holluwatees

Feb 23, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi every one,

Thanks for creating this platform, i have just opened my cic account and applied for NBPNP information section in egypt. I will give update as i advance. If anyone have any advice for me i welcome them as well. If there's any whatsapp group kindly add me +2347061337132

ravin.vasudev

Jul 7, 2017
Hello,

I have received the ITA and have following question.

As per NBPNP EELMS program guide, the eligibility criteria statement says Ensure that your federal Express Entry profile is valid and active for at least 6 months from the date you submit your application to the NBPNP.

Clarification:

1. The express entry profile number mentioned in EOI form will expire in 6 months after I submit an application in coming days. So, Can I submit & use new express entry profile number while submitting main application?
  2. Will my application be void if there's a difference in express entry profile number between EOI form and main application considering all other parameters claimed in EOI remain same?

Thanks.

EOI: Jan 31
ITA: Mar 22

Jan 31, 2018
Hello,

I have received the ITA and have following question.

As per NBPNP EELMS program guide, the eligibility criteria statement says Ensure that your federal Express Entry profile is valid and active for at least 6 months from the date you submit your application to the NBPNP.

Clarification:

1. The express entry profile number mentioned in EOI form will expire in 6 months after I submit an application in coming days. So, Can I submit & use new express entry profile number while submitting main application?
  2. Will my application be void if there's a difference in express entry profile number between EOI form and main application considering all other parameters claimed in EOI remain same?

Thanks.

EOI: Jan 31
ITA: Mar 22

Hi,

I have the same problem. However, I think that it would not be a problem.

In the Document Checklist for NBPNP EELMS is also stated that - If you are not already registered in the Express Entry system and the NBPNP would like to nominate you, the NBPNP will send an email asking you to register with the system. Within 10 days of this email, you will need to complete an online Express Entry profile and email your unique Express Entry Profile Number and your Job Seeker Validation Code.

It seems that they can nominate even if an applicant has no EE Profile.

Any other ideas ?