+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBI written explanation and court case document required

Ben Bomowey

Oct 10, 2017
Phi
Actually I was supposed to be in Canada working now but sad to say that I was refused by the CEM last month of May this year because of my NBI remark as no pending case. I submitted all my supporting documents to the CEM such as police reports and supporting court documents regarding my instant terminated case in the year 2003. However, I was wondering and confused why the CEM does not provide me a letter request to the NBI so that the NBI will make an explanation letter for me and supposed to be submitted to the CEM as my additional supporting documents with regards on my NBI remark. I think it was unfair to me about the processing of my application to the CEM and I would like to seek advise to everyone if there's a possible solution on my problem. Kindly please help me guys so that I will continue my plan to go and work abroad for a greener pasture of my family as well. Thank you and more power.

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Actually I was supposed to be in Canada working now but sad to say that I was refused by the CEM last month of May this year because of my NBI remark as no pending case. I submitted all my supporting documents to the CEM such as police reports and supporting court documents regarding my instant terminated case in the year 2003. However, I was wondering and confused why the CEM does not provide me a letter request to the NBI so that the NBI will make an explanation letter for me and supposed to be submitted to the CEM as my additional supporting documents with regards on my NBI remark. I think it was unfair to me about the processing of my application to the CEM and I would like to seek advise to everyone if there's a possible solution on my problem. Kindly please help me guys so that I will continue my plan to go and work abroad for a greener pasture of my family as well. Thank you and more power.
So you applied via an economic stream and not under family sponsorship?

People who are being sponsored under the family class as spouse or dependent get the procedural fairness letter because the process is different for us, we already have our loved ones who are citizens or PRs of Canada that IRCC also considers. For economic streams, try to post your query through the correct forum To get accurate answers.

Cathy071984

Jun 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SYDNEY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
Nomination.....
20-11-2015
AOR Received.
18-04-2016
Med's Request
27-02-2017
Med's Done....
25-03-2017
Passport Req..
04-01-2018
My 1month nb cla hnd ngreply? Sa asawa ko hnhntay dn nmin sgot nila nkakaaburido nga napasa n nmin lahat eh
hi.. I just need to ask you for some updates on your application? have you got final decision? passport request for pr? when was your application filed? thank you in advance :)

Cathy071984

Jun 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SYDNEY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
Nomination.....
20-11-2015
AOR Received.
18-04-2016
Med's Request
27-02-2017
Med's Done....
25-03-2017
Passport Req..
04-01-2018
Salamat..
Pinalakas mu kalooban nmin
hi.. I just need to ask you for some updates on your application? have you got final decision? passport request for pr? when was your application filed? thank you in advance :)

Cathy071984

Jun 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SYDNEY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
Nomination.....
20-11-2015
AOR Received.
18-04-2016
Med's Request
27-02-2017
Med's Done....
25-03-2017
Passport Req..
04-01-2018
I have same issues..my application was filed feb2016 and upto now still in process due to in-depth background check with "no criminal record" found in my husband NBI

Bam0130

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
I have same issues..my application was filed feb2016 and upto now still in process due to in-depth background check with "no criminal record" found in my husband NBI
Hello po, is your husband in Canada now? How long was the process even with in-depth background check.

Elfie87

Sep 25, 2017
Nueva ecija
ben bomewey.. Kmsta application mo?

kent2013

Feb 12, 2019
hello i have the same case way back 2004 reckless resulting to damage to properties provisionally dismissed 2010 and then permanently dismissed by 2013,naipasa na din ni misis na anjan sa canada ang lahat ng papers nmin at naibigay n din lahat ng supporting docs including nbi explanation letter court docs etc.... my question is may chance ba na mkapunta aq canada dahil sobra nko nagiisip dahil dto meron ba dto the same case as mine? th ak you in advamce sa sasagot

Bam0130

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
hello i have the same case way back 2004 reckless resulting to damage to properties provisionally dismissed 2010 and then permanently dismissed by 2013,naipasa na din ni misis na anjan sa canada ang lahat ng papers nmin at naibigay n din lahat ng supporting docs including nbi explanation letter court docs etc.... my question is may chance ba na mkapunta aq canada dahil sobra nko nagiisip dahil dto meron ba dto the same case as mine? th ak you in advamce sa sasagot
may chance pa yan ang alam ko basta over 10 years ago at yung case is minor lang equivalent ditto sa Canada, deemed rehabilitated na at maaapprove padin. It doesn't matter or dismissed, yung nature lang ng case mismo tinitingnan nila at yung lapse of time when it was commited

whengstpeter

May 6, 2019
Hi,

Sana po may pumansin sa post ko. I need advise kung meron po akong kapareho na problem regarding sa NBI witten explanation.

Meron na kaming letter from CEM regarding:
1. NBI written explanation
2. Own written explanation
3. Documents related sa case

The problem is wala na kaming makuhang documents related sa case kahit nagpunta na kami sa Municipal Trial Cour since year 1987 pa yung case.
Eh isa sa requirements ni NBI na maprovide namin yung mga documents para magawa nila yung written explanation.

Any advise on how do we resolve this problem. We have on until May 23, 2019 to comply with the requirements of CEM otherwise our application will be refused.

I hope someone can help me with this.

Thanks.

Bam0130

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
ask nalang kayo ng court clearance at yun ipakita nyo sa nbi basta nakalagay lang dun na dismissed na ang kaso they can make an explanation letter

Hi,

Sana po may pumansin sa post ko. I need advise kung meron po akong kapareho na problem regarding sa NBI witten explanation.

The problem is wala na kaming makuhang documents related sa case kahit nagpunta na kami sa Municipal Trial Cour since year 1987 pa yung case.
Eh isa sa requirements ni NBI na maprovide namin yung mga documents para magawa nila yung written explanation.

Any advise on how do we resolve this problem. We have on until May 23, 2019 to comply with the requirements of CEM otherwise our application will be refused.

Thanks.
aa
Hi,

Thanks.
a

ajoyann

Mar 22, 2018
Hi,

Thanks.
Hi, nakakuha ka ba ng court clearance?
Muzta ung application nyo?

ajoyann

Mar 22, 2018
Hi guys,

I have the same case when I applied for spousal sponsorship. Nandito na ko sa Canada, so I guess don't worry about it. As long as dismissed na ung case and may documents kayo everything wil be alright ;)
Hi naprovide mo ba lahat hinihingi ng CIC ? If you don’t mind me asking, ano ung kaso ng hubby mo na nadismissed? And how long ago

whengstpeter

May 6, 2019
Hi, nakakuha ka ba ng court clearance?
Muzta ung application nyo?
Yes, nacomplete din namin yung needed documents.

Pinahanap talaga namin sa trial court yung dismissed cased ng husband ko. God's will, nakita pa din kahit more than 30 years na yung case.

And yes, naaprroved na kaming family and next month na ang flight namin.

Praise God

Reactions: osangmendoza

ajoyann

Mar 22, 2018
Yes, nacomplete din namin yung needed documents.

Pinahanap talaga namin sa trial court yung dismissed cased ng husband ko. God's will, nakita pa din kahit more than 30 years na yung case.

And yes, naaprroved na kaming family and next month na ang flight namin.

Praise God
Congratulations!
If you don’t mind me asking ano ba ung nadismissed na kaso ng husband mo?
Ung dismissal order lang ba nakuha nyo sa court? Or kasali din ung mga trial documents? Plus own explanation at nbi explanation. Thank you.