+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBI written explanation and court case document required

mhakhaou

Jun 7, 2023
hello i have the same case way back 2004 reckless resulting to damage to properties provisionally dismissed 2010 and then permanently dismissed by 2013,naipasa na din ni misis na anjan sa canada ang lahat ng papers nmin at naibigay n din lahat ng supporting docs including nbi explanation letter court docs etc.... my question is may chance ba na mkapunta aq canada dahil sobra nko nagiisip dahil dto meron ba dto the same case as mine? th ak you in advamce sa sasagot

Hi po! Nkapunta na po ba kyo canada? Approved na po ba kyo?

mhakhaou

Jun 7, 2023
Yes, sinubmit ko na din ung docs from court. Btw, hindi ko sinubmit lahat ng docs ng court, kasi pag sinubmitko pa ung affidavit mas madami pa silang pag-iisipan. Ung as akin kasi, hindi na pumupunta ung prosecution so may provisionary dismissal.

So ung mag court docs na binigay ko, memo na di na sila pumunta as hearings, then ung provisionary dismissal then ung permanent dismissal. Well I guess depende din sa dismissed case kung gaano nila katagal i-rereview ung case. Ung as akin kasi car accident, "reckless imprudence resulting to damage to property."

Na approved po ba application nyo?

Agape2020

Feb 12, 2020
Hello mhakhaou - my sister had the same case ("reckless imprudence resulting to damage to property") that was dismissed more than 10 years ago. her application was approved and they are now PR in Canada.

This is what we did - we filled out the Court Records Retrieval Request form - we paid the fee and then scanned this form and OR - we used this as first page cover to court records, affidavit. we submitted them all as one file in GCKey. we also added a scan of the page on the court ledger that contains handwritten notes about the case.

If the court no longer has copies of your case documents, ask them to write it on their letterhead and include the reason (e.g. flood, fire, institutional policy to destroy records that are more than 10 years old for minor cases etc ).

In my opinion, if your dismissed case involves damage to property only and no injury to the other party, you should be okay. Just provide all court records.

mhakhaou

Jun 7, 2023
Hello mhakhaou - my sister had the same case ("reckless imprudence resulting to damage to property") that was dismissed more than 10 years ago. her application was approved and they are now PR in Canada.

This is what we did - we filled out the Court Records Retrieval Request form - we paid the fee and then scanned this form and OR - we used this as first page cover to court records, affidavit. we submitted them all as one file in GCKey. we also added a scan of the page on the court ledger that contains handwritten notes about the case.

If the court no longer has copies of your case documents, ask them to write it on their letterhead and include the reason (e.g. flood, fire, institutional policy to destroy records that are more than 10 years old for minor cases etc ).

In my opinion, if your dismissed case involves damage to property only and no injury to the other party, you should be okay. Just provide all court records.
Thank you for yor responce. We already submitted all court records and documents they needed. The case dismissed last 2010 but im worried because the case is Reckless imprudence resulting to serious physical injury and damage to property. Im praying that that there will be positive outcome. Take care