+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBI written explanation and court case document required

beth73

Sep 28, 2013
hello can somebody respond to my querry and worries, have my ppr last april 28 along side with it is my request under my name maribeth
the name that i had been using is meribeth....i have affidavit with my other name known as maribeth
because some of my documents are always mispelled with A.
to cut my story short all my names under meribeth have no problem with my nbi
now when cem requested me to pass also under my name maribeth thats where i found out that i have dismissed case file to me under maribeth which was dated 1994 didnt know they filed something which is family fued slight physical injury.
but there was no court case only a booked filed and says dismissed...so NBI told me to get a clearance and certification from them and pass it to the nbi.
got my nbi which is NO CRIMINAL RECORD will it affect my papers since im now on my PPR
thank you

lhenzph

Aug 20, 2016
Good day po.. Ask KO Lang what happened after nyo mabigay docs affidavit of dismissal and nbi explanation.. Naging ok Na po Na.. Curious po Kasi same scenario Sa husband KO Salamat po

Reactions: Virgo29

Virgo29

Jun 10, 2017
My husband got an Affidavit of Dismissal. We already requested a letter of explanation from NBI main office. Yes, I am applying from outside Canada.

What is your timeline? You might be ask for the same documents. MIght as well get all the court case documents and NBI written explanation so by the time you will get the PPR you're ready to send all the documents.
Hello i would like to ask what happned to your application with a dismissed case? Is it approved with visa? Thanks

piomalabanan

Aug 18, 2017
Hello i would like to ask what happned to your application with a dismissed case? Is it approved with visa? Thanks
same case with my brother the case was dismissed but the canadian embassy asked to submit the written explanation. he did not submitted the said requirement because the NBI said it must be requested by the embassy to NBI not personal request so his visa was denied.the problem is that how can we ask the embassy to request the NBI the written explanation.theres no one we can talk in the embassy.we cannot reply to the mail because it computer generated.somebody pls. help us. God bless

Virgo29

Jun 10, 2017
same case with my brother the case was dismissed but the canadian embassy asked to submit the written explanation. he did not submitted the said requirement because the NBI said it must be requested by the embassy to NBI not personal request so his visa was denied.the problem is that how can we ask the embassy to request the NBI the written explanation.theres no one we can talk in the embassy.we cannot reply to the mail because it computer generated.somebody pls. help us. God bless

Do u mean written explanation? It must be from the applicant. His own explanation regarding the dismissed case. How, where, and when it happned. A detailed explanation and how it was dismissed.

The NBI issues a certification regarding the dismissed case. All he needs to do is to present the letter from the embassy.

piomalabanan

Aug 18, 2017
Do u mean written explanation? It must be from the applicant. His own explanation regarding the dismissed case. How, where, and when it happned. A detailed explanation and how it was dismissed.

The NBI issues a certification regarding the dismissed case. All he needs to do is to present the letter from the embassy.
He had already submitted his written explanation to the embassy but the embassy asked him to submit written explanation from the NBI.but when he asked NBI to have the explanation the NBI told him that he must bear or the embassy must request directly to NBI for his explanation.

piomalabanan

Aug 18, 2017
He had already submitted his written explanation to the embassy but the embassy asked him to submit written explanation from the NBI.but when he asked NBI to have the explanation the NBI told him that he must bear or the embassy must request directly to NBI for his explanation.

piomalabanan

Aug 18, 2017
[QUOTE="piomalabanan, post: 6289025, member: 69293"
Yes virgo29 written explanation.and his released order from the judge was already submitted but the embassy asked him to submit written explanation from the NBI which shows the listed of all the cases filed against me.pls help.thank you for your concern God bless

Virgo29

Jun 10, 2017
How did the embassy or visa office notify you that they need the nbi certification? If through email, then that email can be used to present to the NBI office.

piomalabanan

Aug 18, 2017
it is one of the lists of the requirements that my brother have to submit. my brother showed already the said email from the embassy but still they refuse to give that. they said that they need request from the the embassy

Last edited:

lycelz

Star Member
May 30, 2017
it is one of the lists of the requirements that my brother have to submit. my brother showed already the said email from the embassy but still they refuse to give that. they said that they need request from the the embassy
Dpt po pnaprint nu ung email ng embassy n need nila explanation ng nbi remarks nia.. gnyun gnwa ng asawa ko nkakuha nmn xa them pnabalik lng ng ilang days pra kunin un..

Janady28th

Aug 9, 2017
Dpt po pnaprint nu ung email ng embassy n need nila explanation ng nbi remarks nia.. gnyun gnwa ng asawa ko nkakuha nmn xa them pnabalik lng ng ilang days pra kunin un..
Ganan din po ginawa ni hubby qoh,, pina print nya iung email ng embassy bago pinakita s NBI, iun binigyan naman din xiah after 3 days..