NBI Clearance

loida86

Star Member
Apr 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rosellyalung said:
hello bzmom and loida,

ako nagparenew ako ng nbi clearance thru my sister, nagbayad cya ng cash and pinadalan ko ng old nbi, authorization letter, picture, passport and work permit photocopies, ayun narenew nya and this july 26 babalik ate ko para makuha ang bago kong nbi, tapos imamail ng lang sa kin via rush delivery. thank you and god bless!

tapos pag kukuha kyo ng police certificate sa local police station ninyo mga a or two months before nyo ipass ang application nyo! bayad lang ng 30 dollars
hi rosellyalung,

ipapadala ko na ang mga requirements for nbi clearance renewal, gusto ko lang itanong kung pinalitan mo ba ang address mo dun? kasi since andito na tayo sa canada, update natin ang present address natin? should I attach a piece paper sa old nbi clearance ko with my present address here or just jot it down sa mismong clearance? thanks! and goodluck sa ating lahat!

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@yup tatanunging ang address ng existing address mo pala sorry nakamlimutan thanks!

loida86

Star Member
Apr 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everyone,

I just want to ask kung ano yung ilalagay ko dun sa puspose ng pagrenew ng nbi? should it be the same as before when i first applied for it, "FOR TRAVEL TO CANADA"? or should i write something else? help please?

thanks!

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@loida- tatanungin nila kung saan mo gagamitin cla ang magsusulat sabihin mo PR application yun ang sinabi ko dun thanks!

loida86

Star Member
Apr 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rosellyalung said:
@ loida- tatanungin nila kung saan mo gagamitin cla ang magsusulat sabihin mo PR application yun ang sinabi ko dun thanks!
thanks rosellyalung! so ilagay ko na lang na FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE APPLICATION IN CANADA.? thnks again! God Bless!

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
yup loida! god bless!

smiling face

Star Member
Apr 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CANADIAN EMBASSY MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 5, 2010
Doc's Request.
August 12, 2010
Nomination.....
September 8, 2010
AOR Received.
November 2, 2010
Med's Request
May 9, 2011
Med's Done....
May 19, 2011 and May 26, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
Last March 2010 i went home to the Philippines for a 1-month vacation so i decided to renew my NBI on that month while i'm still in Mla.
Now I got my nomination certificate and ready to submit my PR to Canada Embassy Manila.

Question: Can I still submit my March 2010 NBI Certificate Original ? Since it was stated that NBI Certificate is issued for travel abroad (color green) and VALID FOR ONE YEAR FROM DATE OF ISSUE. which is March 15, 2011.

Also in the VISA OFFICE SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS for Application for Permanent Residence CHECKLIST:
Just mentioned: on number 12 POLICE CERTIFICATES CLEARANCE:
they did not mentioned that NBI must be good ONLY within the LAST 3MONTHS.....

Please share your ideas and experiences regarding my querstion. Thank you so much.

Ben Bomowey

Oct 10, 2017
Phi
How about if the remarks from NBI is "No pending case"? Kindly please advise sir/ma'am.? Thank you...
I think "No Records on File" is when you first apply for an NBI clearance. "No Criminal Record" if a case has been filed against you but it was cleared, so CIC asks for explanation from NBI. So you're okay.

Ben Bomowey

Oct 10, 2017
Phi
Good morning, any one of you guys who experienced a refusal of work permit by the Canadian embassy due to his NBI remarks as "no pending case"? Kindly please advise if there is a possible solution about this to clear that remark so that he will use this for abroad purpose. Thank you.

Ben Bomowey

Oct 10, 2017
Phi
Hello, I just want to know for exaple if you have NBI remark as " no pending case" regarding on your finished case before 1998 for serious physical injury, I mean convicted but not jailed in 2001 because he applied for probation and was granted. Until year 2003, the Court declares his final discharge and given an instant case terminated. This year he applied abroad such in Canada but his work permit was refused by the Canadian embassy due to his remark as no pending case and due to his conviction. My question is, Anyone of you guys have a possible idea or solution so that the NBI remark will be cbange to No records on file or No deregatory records so that he will continue his plan to go and work abroad. Kindly please advice Guys. Thank you.

kkrrnn

Feb 15, 2019
Hi just want to ask if someone has answered your inquiry and if yes were they granted a visa, i have the same case with you thanks.