+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBI CLEARANCE - ONLINE VERIFICATION

Jem09

Sep 8, 2019
Hi guys! Anyone can help me? I have received my NBI clearance on Nov 28 2019 from NBI Clearance Centre, Ermita, PH - as I am working abroad and it got the dry seal (very lightly embossed). When I tried to do the online verification it says "The system cannot find the given NBI ID Number"

Im afraid that the IRCC will not accept this pcc.

Will this cause a problem when submitting with the application?

Thanks in advance!

jeromeboy

Oct 31, 2018
Hi guys! Anyone can help me? I have received my NBI clearance on Nov 28 2019 from NBI Clearance Centre, Ermita, PH - as I am working abroad and it got the dry seal (very lightly embossed). When I tried to do the online verification it says "The system cannot find the given NBI ID Number"

Im afraid that the IRCC will not accept this pcc.

Will this cause a problem when submitting with the application?

Thanks in advance!
hi did you encounter any issues after submitting it to ircc?

jeromeboy

Oct 31, 2018
Hi! I had my relative call the nbi office to clarify the system message. Right after it got fixed and my profile shows
Were you able to submit your pr application already? I am concerned about the possibility of nbi getting rejected because of the unclear dry seal. i submitted a scanned copy and upon checking, the dry seal is totally not visible.

Jem09

Sep 8, 2019
Were you able to submit your pr application already? I am concerned about the possibility of nbi getting rejected because of the unclear dry seal. i submitted a scanned copy and upon checking, the dry seal is totally not visible.
Yes! I submitted already. Thats why i had to make sure my face pops up when i search in the nbi website cuz even my dry seal is super light when u touch it. It wont even show when I scanned it. Im sure they will check the same with the Phil govt.

Herlebustos02

May 16, 2018
Hi Jem09 what did you do po , kase my husband have the same issue , I checked to verify it says the same as yours The system cannot find the given NBI ID Number" just wanna check with you , Ano Po ginawa ninyo ? Do we need to call nbi Po?

Herlebustos02

May 16, 2018
Hopefully you can reply me po thank you , Medyo nastress na ako Heto nlang Po kase yung kulang . Bkit Kaya Wala sa system?

Juny0710

Feb 28, 2011
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2009
Doc's Request.
13-05-2009
Med's Request
25-10-2009, delayed coz I have to wait for the delivery of my baby on June 2010.
Med's Done....
28-10-2010
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
13-04-2011
We don’t want to submit the application until it will resolve
Ma’am, I have the same issue. I asked my sister in Manila to contact NBI call centre. NBI is having issues with their system and sometimes updates of NBI clearance could take up to 6 mos.or not at all to be verified online. They gave us email addresses to raise our concerns and after 2 days, they fix it and my NBI clearance can be verified online. Just attach your NBI clearance and the OR. Here are the email addresses :
nbiclearance@nbi.gov.ph
director@nbi.gov.ph
dodie.delosreyes@i-pcv.com

I hope your issue gets resolved soon.

Maryjam

Feb 13, 2021
Hello po. I got the same result po. Hindi maverify ung nbi clearance at nasubmit ko na din po ung app. Ko. I emailed the email address you gave nawa magreply po sila. Nakakastress.

Maryjam

Feb 13, 2021
Ma’am, I have the same issue. I asked my sister in Manila to contact NBI call centre. NBI is having issues with their system and sometimes updates of NBI clearance could take up to 6 mos.or not at all to be verified online. They gave us email addresses to raise our concerns and after 2 days, they fix it and my NBI clearance can be verified online. Just attach your NBI clearance and the OR. Here are the email addresses :
nbiclearance@nbi.gov.ph
director@nbi.gov.ph
dodie.delosreyes@i-pcv.com

I hope your issue gets resolved soon.
Hello good day, ma'am itatanong ko po sana kung nag email lang po ba kau or call sa NBI? Nag email po ako sa 3 email na sinabi nio po. Sana magreply sila.