File Transfer...
July 6, 2017
Med's Request
June 15, 2017
Med's Done....
June 28, 2017
Passport Req..
Aug 1, 2017
Hi! Anyone here who previously employed in saudi and dubai? I am a resident here in canada and i am currently processing my documents to NNAS. I need some help on how to process my documents in saudi and dubai. Thanks in advance

andrei0917

Star Member
Oct 6, 2017
Hi everyone

I really need your advise on this!

So I already received my advisory report from NNAS. As I was about to apply it to CNO, it says there that I already have an open application in the same class (RN GENERAL). Does that mean NNAS already prompted CNO about my report? Because when I opened and continued the application, it only asked me for my work permit copy and payment. The payment description on the last part says RN Application Fee- Canadian 2018 $339

Am I on the right page?

Thanj you

j0pd008

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
hi,m new here.i applied for nnas few month ago.
I started working before my registeration as it is common in india.but yesterday i got mail about verification of same.i mean nnas says how u started working before your registeration.They need answer on it.Can anyone suggest me what can i do.Any suggestion will be valuable plz.waiting for your reply...

Reactions: ravall

j0pd008

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
m from india.i applied for nnas few month ago.
i passed out bsc nursing in 2010. I applied for my registeration.Meanwhile i join job as i didnt want to waste my time.i got my registeration no after 6-7 month.
it is common in india.but yesterday i got mail about verification of same.i mean nnas says how u started working before your registeration.They need answer on it.Can anyone suggest me what can i do.Any suggestion will be valuable plz.waiting for your reply...

April_11

Dec 12, 2018
Hi guys.

I'm a nurse in the Philippines, no experience yet but am flying to canada soon to study practical nursing but still want to be a nurse in canada soon.

Questions:
1) Should I submit already my documents for NNAS this early? or should I just wait until I pass the LPN boards, work and become a PR first?

2) will there be any effect as to me possibly being a future LPN to my assessment for Nursing registration in NNAS? considering i have no experience as a nurse in Philippines.

3) If my results would be non comparable, will the usual time span for bridge program towards RN legibility be 2 years?

-confused and scared :( pls help

RN_0001

Oct 18, 2016
Hi guys.

I'm a nurse in the Philippines, no experience yet but am flying to canada soon to study practical nursing but still want to be a nurse in canada soon.

Questions:
1) Should I submit already my documents for NNAS this early? or should I just wait until I pass the LPN boards, work and become a PR first?

2) will there be any effect as to me possibly being a future LPN to my assessment for Nursing registration in NNAS? considering i have no experience as a nurse in Philippines.

3) If my results would be non comparable, will the usual time span for bridge program towards RN legibility be 2 years?

-confused and scared :( pls help
If I were you I would not come to Canada until I had nursing work experience at home. Do you have your nurse registration in Philippines?

April_11

Dec 12, 2018
If I were you I would not come to Canada until I had nursing work experience at home. Do you have your nurse registration in Philippines?

Yes I do. But I've yet to have hospital experience. My visa is already in process and I've already paid the tuition fee :( What can I do from there?

Adeolaataiwo

Nov 27, 2018
For getting a Canadian Registration as a Nurse, One should pass the NCLEX EXAM. For this the first step is the assessment by NNAS. Then with that evaluation, you have to contact the BOARD and they will decide whether you are eligible to write NCLEX or you have to take additional courses.
If you already have NCLEX, then also the process should start with NNAS
Thanks so much. , please how do I start the assessment by NNAS, any link please.
And any guide for registration for nclex will be appreciated

RN_0001

Oct 18, 2016
Thanks so much. , please how do I start the assessment by NNAS, any link please.
And any guide for registration for nclex will be appreciated
You can't even think about NCLEX until you've gone through NNAS, so NCLEX is likely a year or more in the future. National Nursing Assessment Service.

April_11

Dec 12, 2018
Do you have any nursing work experience?
I do. for 4 months I've volunteered as a Nurse in a Disaster and Management program in a province. It's like being in a red cross and the certificate of employment was already passed in the canadian embassy alongside all of the requirements needed for the Visa. :(

RN_0001

Oct 18, 2016
I do. for 4 months I've volunteered as a Nurse in a Disaster and Management program in a province. It's like being in a red cross and the certificate of employment was already passed in the canadian embassy alongside all of the requirements needed for the Visa. :(
CNO or any other provincial licensing body won't care whether the Canadian embassy recognizes your nursing work experience. But it sounds like you are quite far into the planning process so you probably wouldn't want to stick around at home longer to get more work experience. The reason I'm asking about nursing work experience is that when your NNAS assessment comes back as "non-comparable", they will ask you to submit evidence of nursing work experience and some information related to what type of nursing role you worked in. 4 months probably won't be enough to convince them that you have the equivalent of a nurse educated in Canada. It sucks, but I'm just being honest about what is likely to happen. If you had more nursing work experience you might have a chance that they could allow you to proceed without doing the OSCE exam. They might allow you to move straight to writing NCLEX-RN. Maybe some others would like to give their thoughts on this as well.

RG120812

Oct 21, 2018
Hi!.. I would like to ask aside from NNAS requirements that i submitted, when it comes to CNO what usual documents they will probably required more to submit other than Job Description? are there any forms again to be filled up by previous employers, school or regulatory/ licensing body?

Tonetteflores

Jun 29, 2017
hi guys. i have almost completed my credentials for NNAS except for one. KSA. do we really need to get someone to hand over the form directly to saudi commission or we could do it online?? anybody who has gone thru it recently? i am running out of time

Lulu_SG

Jan 4, 2019
Hi Everyone!

Should I create a profile first on CIC for Express Entry or I start from NNAS and after I receive the outcome from my nursing board only then I can create a profile on CIC?

Thank you all in advance!

Reactions: Poohbear333