National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS

hannah17

Mar 6, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hi po! Nag start na po ako process ng NNAS.. tpos nandito na ako sa Canada, so ipapa lakad ko nalng sa family ko ang documents ko. Kailangan po ba na isend ko through mail ang NNAS forms or pwedeng i email ko na sa kanila with my digital signature and sila na mag print doon? Para lang sana hndi magasto.. thank you in advance!

jj.voyageurs

Feb 6, 2018
Hi all, I recently got enrolled at McEwan university in Alberta to do online courses in order to obtain my temporary permit from CARNA but I need to do lab the part of it in August in Canada currently I'm. In U.K my question is the university do not provide acceptance letters how best do I obtain a student permit as there is also one more course I need to do but it starts in Fall without acceptance letters?
Hi, aren’t you able to complete the lab with visitor’s visa?

Dhelly

May 2, 2018
Good day to all, i'm a Philippine RN and just started my application to NNAS yesterday. I applied for RN and RPN, but what confuses me is the forms. I cant start until this will be clarified. When my added nursing grp was paid, new forms were showed. The same forms in my main account but showed different application number in each form. I tried to send an email to NNAS but no reply yet. I hope to hear any feedback from those who have the same situation im in :) do i have to send 2 forms in each document? thank you big time. God bless us all.

jj.voyageurs

Feb 6, 2018
Hi all, I recently got enrolled at McEwan university in Alberta to do online courses in order to obtain my temporary permit from CARNA but I need to do lab the part of it in August in Canada currently I'm. In U.K my question is the university do not provide acceptance letters how best do I obtain a student permit as there is also one more course I need to do but it starts in Fall without acceptance letters?
Hi MitchMoyo, do u mind sharing where you obtained your BSN education? And how many units of the online courses they require you to do? Further, will you be given the ATT NCLEX after completion of these?

kay2chris

Jan 30, 2018
Hello,
I have applied to NNAS August 2017 and to date my application is still not complete. My university had to resubmit my Nursing Curriculum because they said it was too short 80 pages.
So after NNAS approves everything and sends it off to Ontario, how long is the process

jj.voyageurs

Feb 6, 2018
Hello,
I have applied to NNAS August 2017 and to date my application is still not complete. My university had to resubmit my Nursing Curriculum because they said it was too short 80 pages.
So after NNAS approves everything and sends it off to Ontario, how long is the process
About 8 weeks

MitchMoyo

Aug 7, 2017
Hi MitchMoyo, do u mind sharing where you obtained your BSN education? And how many units of the online courses they require you to do? Further, will you be given the ATT NCLEX after completion of these?
I studied in the united kingdom, and they deemed I lacked in peadeatics and child bearing so I have to do the two courses. I applied through CARNA I don't believe I have to NCLEEX just the exam to get my license within s year that's after the temp licence

jj.voyageurs

Feb 6, 2018
I studied in the united kingdom, and they deemed I lacked in peadeatics and child bearing so I have to do the two courses. I applied through CARNA I don't believe I have to NCLEEX just the exam to get my license within s year that's after the temp licence
Dis you take the ARNAP as well prior to this? And if you haven’t taken the NCLEX yet, I think they will have you take it after these courses cause like the US, NCLEX is considered their licensure exam.

dream2211

May 5, 2018
Hi I am new here. I did my RN in 2008 from India .Right now I am working as an LPN in Canada. I s it ok to apply to NNAS for RN assessment? Please advise..
Thank you