Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
In my opinion, OSCE is more related to soft skills, communication/language & cultural aspect. I suggest that candidates who do not have North American experience & exposure, should go for RPN first, pass it , get into the work & gain the required above traits for few months at the work place. Then give IENCAP/OSCE.

I believe, it will increase your chance of passing IENCAP manifolds

Reactions: Mathel1216

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015

cococrunch

Apr 3, 2018
I am an applicant in the Express Entry and still lacking points to apply for provincial nomination in Ontario. ( need 400 crs at least). I also have an ongoing application in NNAS for CNO LPN and RN.

My question is, as I am still off-shore and still no PR status, does that mean there is no chance to get a temporary license or temporary permit to practice as LPN or RN to be able to get a job offer? (eligible to practice legally)

And does that mean, there is no chance to get a job offer in the field of nursing (for express entry applicants who are IEN)

which makes it like impossible to get a PR unless you have a masters and high IELTS scores???

I am totally lost in here. Please help.

cococrunch

Apr 3, 2018
If I will be invited to take CPNRE licensure exam, can I do it on a visitor visa?

then go home again to homecountry and wait for actual job offer for LPN license? or they will not grant any LPN licensure for those who are not PRs or Canadians?

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
If I will be invited to take CPNRE licensure exam, can I do it on a visitor visa?

then go home again to homecountry and wait for actual job offer for LPN license? or they will not grant any LPN licensure for those who are not PRs or Canadians?
Yes ..you can get visit visa for exam

orichy

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/13
AOR Received.
27/11/13
Hello everyone. My status has finally changed to ready for final review.
For those who've completed this stage, how long now before the report is issued?

forever21always

Jul 19, 2015
Hi,
Can you please share which nursing college did u graduate from? I thought 4 years BSc Nursing would be considered "comparable" instead of 3 year General Nursing. Strange that ur report says non-comparable even though u have 4 years nursing education and 4 years work experience.
Seems NNAS is highly unpredictable.

MitchMoyo

Aug 7, 2017
Hi all, I recently got enrolled at McEwan university in Alberta to do online courses in order to obtain my temporary permit from CARNA but I need to do lab the part of it in August in Canada currently I'm. In U.K my question is the university do not provide acceptance letters how best do I obtain a student permit as there is also one more course I need to do but it starts in Fall without acceptance letters?

RN_0001

Oct 18, 2016
Hi all, I recently got enrolled at McEwan university in Alberta to do online courses in order to obtain my temporary permit from CARNA but I need to do lab the part of it in August in Canada currently I'm. In U.K my question is the university do not provide acceptance letters how best do I obtain a student permit as there is also one more course I need to do but it starts in Fall without acceptance letters?
can you just ask the university for an acceptance letter?

iblessed

Mar 8, 2012
Haha yeah tell me about it!
I am also Canadian and got my 4 yr BSN in the Michigan. At a school that was approved by CNO since early 2000's up until NNAS came into play. When I began my nursing program it was approved. My NNAS report said "non-comparable" (13% or something crazy) and I had to do IENCAP and everything. Incredibly stressful to be in a situation where you may have a 4 year degree that you cannot use in your country, which, if you had graduated a year earlier, you could have used. And there was no issue with the education itself--it's not like there was an audit done and it was sub-par. Nope. NNAS, and American company where you pay to have non-nurses assess your education against Canadian standards, was the only thing that had changed/been added. And nobody cared about how wrong that was. Not CNO, not Office of the Fairness Commissioner, nobody. Passed IENCAP with flying colours because my education was of a very high quality and equal to (if not better than) a Canadian nursing education. But passing isn't the point. The stress of finding out that your education is no longer accepted because of a bureaucratic change that was set up to make money for GFNS (who run NNAS), that you may never be able to work in your profession in your own country despite being assured prior to beginning your degree that you would be able to, is unbelievable.

So, at least feel glad they made changes (changes they wont admit had to and were made) before you went through the NNAS process. Not that other people's suffering will make you feel better. But be glad you don't have to prove yourself in a day long exam where you are treated like cattle and barely fed enough to continue the exam, and where people are yelled at during lunch break to speak English only. Terribly embarrassing for you and I as Canadians.

Hi did your process went through successfully?

Abiebie

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Hi everyone, am new here
Just found abt dis forum. I got not comparable from NNAS yesterday. Pls what can I do becos I am kind of confused right now. Hope Dey dnt mean going back to Sch?