01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
Hi Everyone,
It's been more than three years since my spouse stopped working as a RN. She hasn't started NNAS processing yet. Just wanted to know, do provincial regulatory body of nursing count her experience though it is not recent.

Appreciate your help.

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
hey Everyone, just wanted to update everyone. I got a letter on January 3rd saying my education has met the registration requirements. I just have to prove i passed the NCLEX and have English proficiency and take the jurisprudence exam
That's a good news. Can you please let us know more about your education

Jmarbach

Dec 22, 2017
That's a good news. Can you please let us know more about your education
I went to school in Philadelphia,Pennsylvania. Just graduated in September 2017. I actually did my nclex two years into the four years. So I had done most my paperwork for nnas before I graduated. So once I graduated I just had to prove that. So my nnas report was done by November. And then I applied to the CNO the next day. They sent me a letter and the link to do the jurisprudence this week.

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
I went to school in Philadelphia,Pennsylvania. Just graduated in September 2017. I actually did my nclex two years into the four years. So I had done most my paperwork for nnas before I graduated. So once I graduated I just had to prove that. So my nnas report was done by November. And then I applied to the CNO the next day. They sent me a letter and the link to do the jurisprudence this week.
Thus, you are an US educated Nurse !! :)

RN_0001

Oct 18, 2016
Congrats! You are lucky you didn't have to go through the hell I went through. I'm glad.

RN_0001

Oct 18, 2016
Thus, you are an US educated Nurse !! :)
US educated nurses are now receiving "comparable" from NNAS. In the beginning they didn't and CNO wouldn't admit that there was a problem with NNAS. And now they won't admit that NNAS made some changes to their assessment which allows US nurses to be "comparable". Crazy.

RN_007

Jun 6, 2017
I was not in this group before but just stopping by here to let all the international students know that i passed my NCLEX RN and CPNRE exam both from one of the tutoring services in Canada. Their name is “ N-World Review” they are in Edmonton, Alberta but they do provide classes in ALL OVER CANADA as well.

If someone is looking for to pass License exam in first attempt.. i highly suggest to join N-World Review. Because Tutor Kaps i believe she is the only tutor in Canada who is very knowledgeable about exam style questions and how to read the read the question in correct way and find the right answer. She is the best.. thank you N-World Review who make my life here in Canada. If someone likes they can join their facebook page for more information

https://www.facebook.com/nursingworldreview/

Reactions: iblessed

RN_0001

Oct 18, 2016
How were you able to write NCLEX before completing your nursing degree? In Canada you are not eligible to write NCLEX until you have finished the 4 year degree.

Jmarbach

Dec 22, 2017
How were you able to write NCLEX before completing your nursing degree? In Canada you are not eligible to write NCLEX until you have finished the 4 year degree.
In the US there are many programs at universities that flip it. So the first two years you work in the hospital and then you can sit your nclex. The next two years can be done either online or in class and it’s doing things like your senior capstone projects. They make it so you can work and get experience in the last two years.

Reactions: RN_0001

Jmarbach

Dec 22, 2017
US educated nurses are now receiving "comparable" from NNAS. In the beginning they didn't and CNO wouldn't admit that there was a problem with NNAS. And now they won't admit that NNAS made some changes to their assessment which allows US nurses to be "comparable". Crazy.
Yes. In my report they gave me 80% comparable in most areas.

Reactions: RN_0001

Optimist01

Jul 22, 2017
Hello everyone.
I was a nurse in India,completed diploma in nursing and 6 years of work experience as a registered nurse. I am currently under NNAS process for RPN to subsequently go for Ontario RPN licensure.
Knowing all the hurdles, I wanted to ask what could be the possible advisory report of CNO and what all exams would they be likely to ask me to clear. And how many years would it be likely to take to finally get licensed for RPN.

I appreciate your time and interest in shedding a light and responding.

There is always a light at the end of the tunnel. Never give up on your dreams.

iblessed

Mar 8, 2012
I was not in this group before but just stopping by here to let all the international students know that i passed my NCLEX RN and CPNRE exam both from one of the tutoring services in Canada. Their name is “ N-World Review” they are in Edmonton, Alberta but they do provide classes in ALL OVER CANADA as well.

If someone is looking for to pass License exam in first attempt.. i highly suggest to join N-World Review. Because Tutor Kaps i believe she is the only tutor in Canada who is very knowledgeable about exam style questions and how to read the read the question in correct way and find the right answer. She is the best.. thank you N-World Review who make my life here in Canada. If someone likes they can join their facebook page for more information

https://www.facebook.com/nursingworldreview/

Thamk you for sharing this information