Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
I was asked to do a competency assessment supplement by cno. Did anyone here got a cas? What was the outcome after cas submission? Where do i find resources to do a descent cas other than cno resources?
All response would be greatly appreciated. Ty in advance

gops

Oct 4, 2015
I have started my application in march my 2 documents updated and after the status changed from authentication to ready for evaluation they sent one form to my college directly. I wasn't sure why is that? is there anyone here with whom this happen or just me!
I do have one more question..I don't have clinical experience I was working as clinical instructor:( is there anyone who have the same experience and get comparable?.. hope I will get "somewhat comparable"..

ap17

Jun 5, 2017
I was asked to do a competency assessment supplement by cno. Did anyone here got a cas? What was the outcome after cas submission? Where do i find resources to do a descent cas other than cno resources?
what is CAS and who gets its? Never heard of it

RN_0001

Oct 18, 2016
I have started my application in march my 2 documents updated and after the status changed from authentication to ready for evaluation they sent one form to my college directly. I wasn't sure why is that? is there anyone here with whom this happen or just me!
I do have one more question..I don't have clinical experience I was working as clinical instructor:( is there anyone who have the same experience and get comparable?.. hope I will get "somewhat comparable"..
Which school did you obtain your nursing education?

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
I assume you are talking about NNAS. Its surprising that NNAS is cotacting directly to schools. back in early 2016, when I did my NNAS, they have the policy they they themselves do not contact any institution. Sealed envelope is what they require.

gops

Oct 4, 2015
I assume you are talking about NNAS. Its surprising that NNAS is cotacting directly to schools. back in early 2016, when I did my NNAS, they have the policy they they themselves do not contact any institution. Sealed envelope is what they require.
yes, I was talking about NNAS.

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
She is my friend.
Hi kali86.

Could you please share more information about your friend? Where did she work and study in the PH? I have a little sister who is aspiring to apply to NNAS and CNO and your information will be crucial to us.

Thank you very much and looking forward to your reply.

happy1613

Feb 5, 2016
I thought CNO should provide CAS......?

kali86

Dec 19, 2012
Hi kali86.

Could you please share more information about your friend? Where did she work and study in the PH? I have a little sister who is aspiring to apply to NNAS and CNO and your information will be crucial to us.

Thank you very much and looking forward to your reply.
She is my FB friend .I am not sure where she did her nursing but I know she have 8 yearsenal of experiences.

kali86

Dec 19, 2012
I think it is best for you to be prepared for your NNAS Advisory Report to say "non-comparable"
I have done BSc nursing from India.
I am really wishing that you will get somewhat comparable result. Nowadays many applicants are getting somewhat comparable. Just keep your confident up and do your work. I also like to tell you some people who got non- comparable also able to get eligibility for nclex and her experiences help to get that. I wish you best of luck