+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS

kreystiyanpoll

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
I think it is because, there is no schedule date for OSCE after february 23 2017.
Also, there are volume of applicants for OSCE. I got one of the last spot for february.
I applied july. Just imagine i applied july and the nxt available spot for me is the last spot for february.
Also, touchstone institute only conduct OSCE several times a year only.

canada11 said:
4th Sep 2016.... I sent the option form to CNO for OSCE. They replied back two days later that your file will transferred to Touchstone and they will get in touch.

15th Oct 2016.....Sent reminder email to CNO for RN option form. No response.

15th Oct 2016...Also sent the reminder email to Touchstone and they replied saying contact CNO. Nothing more nothing less.

Now, what this funny situation is? Has CNO haven't forwarded the application to Touchstone? Any one has the same experience ?

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
In my opinion, this is the most ridiculously system that you may have to wait for 6 to 9 months just to give exam.

First you wait for 6 months to get NNAS report and then again wait for minimum half a year just to wait to get an exam date. Even after exam, it takes two months to get the result from Touchstone. I wonder how long CNO will take to "process" the result.

In comparison, in UK, university of Southampton have several slot per month OSCE exam.

This is simply a classical example of beucractaric hurdle as Touchstone get 60% funding from ontario government albeit it's a private incorporation.

Luxzo

Mar 28, 2015
Hi,

My NNAS application status recently changed from "ready for review" to "ready for final review". Can you please let me know what does that mean and how much more time will it take to get final report? I applied in mid- August.

Thank you

kreystiyanpoll

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
You'll have your result very soon. Maybe after few days.

Luxzo said:
Hi,

My NNAS application status recently changed from "ready for review" to "ready for final review". Can you please let me know what does that mean and how much more time will it take to get final report? I applied in mid- August.

Thank you

Ynah1991

Oct 26, 2016
NoobSaibot said:
Not Comparable for RN. No surprise there. But at least waiting's over. I applied for the province of Manitoba.
Hi are you done with your CCA? I am looking for a someone who i can study with or we can share textbooks and notes. Im from manitoba.

Ynah1991

Oct 26, 2016
Hi, is there anyone here who's from manitoba and booked their cca?
I applied my nnas in june and got my advisory report around october.
Can anyone want share their experience.. or wanna study with me? Thanks! :)

szherick

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-March-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Oct-2015
Nomination.....
29-Oct-2015
AOR Received.
31-Dec-15
Med's Done....
15-Nov-15
Passport Req..
08-Mar-16 PP Sent: 13-Mar-16
VISA ISSUED...
02-Mar-16 PP Returned: 04-Apr-16
Hello all,

I just landed in Canada last Oct 1 2016. And now im preparing my application in NNAS. I just want to ask regarding the licenses part. My Philippines PRC license was expired already last June 2016, and also my DHA (dubai) was cancelled as well since I moved here. Since its indicated there that I should list all locations that I am currently registered as a nurse, do i still need to put it even its expired and cancelled? Or do you think its better to renew my license first in Philippines? Im just confused.

Hope someone could help me.

Thank you.

K87

Star Member
Jul 5, 2016
hi there i have done nursing from india and i sent my documents to nnas for assessment and got advisory report. it said not comparable. i am very disappointed . they gave me only 31.4%. I choose province ontario means CNO. what shud i do next? plz give me some suggestions thanks

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
No one is getting comparable..not even Canadians who have studied in US. Max they are getting somewhat comparable.

You need to apply to CNO through link provided in NNAS. Pay them dollars...CNO will reply by snail mail in 15 days to opt for OSCE exam.

K87 said:
hi there i have done nursing from india and i sent my documents to nnas for assessment and got advisory report. it said not comparable. i am very disappointed . they gave me only 31.4%. I choose province ontario means CNO. what shud i do next? plz give me some suggestions thanks

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
Are u ready to spend two years in licensing procedure with no guarantee of getting it ..Also keep in mind the three years safe practice requirment....better study again

szherick said:
Hello all,

I just landed in Canada last Oct 1 2016. And now im preparing my application in NNAS. I just want to ask regarding the licenses part. My Philippines PRC license was expired already last June 2016, and also my DHA (dubai) was cancelled as well since I moved here. Since its indicated there that I should list all locations that I am currently registered as a nurse, do i still need to put it even its expired and cancelled? Or do you think its better to renew my license first in Philippines? Im just confused.

Hope someone could help me.

Thank you.