Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
You have not provided info what you looking for ?

If you wanna get RN license then flow is --> NNAS>Nursing body> IENCAP exam or CPRNE> NCLEX > License ...There is no WES

Fehintolaoso said:
Good day house, a friend gave me this site to check that it would help me in my processing, well I just started the application sha. From Nigeria, Am a registered nurse midwife (diploma) so I got my credentials evaluation by WES Equivalent to three and one year hospital training and study for nursing and midwifery respectively but their remark was that the result isn't comparable to a completed Canadian eduction, so now am kinda confused cos the agent I wanted to work with before said it okay.

Anyone here with similar experience or who can be of help to me or what i can do

Thanks

oladelemary

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
This is my 10th week of all documents being received by NNAS.

I applied under 2 different nursing groups .

The first is Lpn and the status is still " Ready for review " for the past 10 weeks

The 2nd group is registered psychiatric nurse and the status changed to " Ready for final review this morning".

Is it possible that 2 different evaluators are reviewing my files ? Is it possible that I have 2 different Advisory report at different times? This is beacuse the Psychiatric nursing application is now faster than the Lpn application.

oladelemary

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Fehintolaoso said:
Good day house, a friend gave me this site to check that it would help me in my processing, well I just started the application sha. From Nigeria, Am a registered nurse midwife (diploma) so I got my credentials evaluation by WES Equivalent to three and one year hospital training and study for nursing and midwifery respectively but their remark was that the result isn't comparable to a completed Canadian eduction, so now am kinda confused cos the agent I wanted to work with before said it okay.

Anyone here with similar experience or who can be of help to me or what i can do

Thanks
Send me a PM pls. I am from Nigeria too

kreystiyanpoll

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
I applied for 2 nursing groups and i got the result at the same time. Sometimes it happen on your timeline, but most likely you'll get your result on the same day

oladelemary said:
This is my 10th week of all documents being received by NNAS.

I applied under 2 different nursing groups .

The first is Lpn and the status is still " Ready for review " for the past 10 weeks

The 2nd group is registered psychiatric nurse and the status changed to " Ready for final review this morning".

Is it possible that 2 different evaluators are reviewing my files ? Is it possible that I have 2 different Advisory report at different times? This is beacuse the Psychiatric nursing application is now faster than the Lpn application.

kreystiyanpoll

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
WES is credential assessment in Canada that is recognized by the CIC and other institutions but not the nursing regulatory bodies of canada. To be a nurse in a canada, except in quebec, you need to have your credentials assessed by NNAS.

Fehintolaoso said:

Thanks

Fehintolaoso

Oct 17, 2016
Please is it possible for WES to send credentials assessment upgrade to the members regulatory bodies in Canada for licensing and certification(NNAS) as I had my ECA done and am looking at Time and money.

Secondly please 3yrs diploma nursing and a year midwifery from Nigeria sch of nursing is it license practical nurse or registered nurse a confuse please I need answers.

Thanks

Fehintolaoso

Oct 17, 2016
Thank you for the info
Please can WES Send upgrade to the members regulatory bodies in Canada(NNAS) as am looking at time and money or do I need to apply afresh for NNAS
Secondly, from Nigeria, diploma in nursing (3yrs) andand one year in midwifery all in schools of nursing, please Is it a licensed practical nurse or registered nurse am to apply as because I don't know. Thank

oladelemary

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
kreystiyanpoll said:
I applied for 2 nursing groups and i got the result at the same time. Sometimes it happen on your timeline, but most likely you'll get your result on the same day
So even if the evaluation has been completed for a nursing group, the NNAS will wait till the 2nd nuraing group is ready and issue both reports at the same.......

kreystiyanpoll

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
No that is not possible. You have to do an independent application for credential assessment to NNAS. And pay the required fees.

It's up to what nursing division you want to apply. You can apply either LPN OR RN. NNAS will do the assessment if your credentials meet the entry to practice benchmark for LPN OR RN. And the respected regulatory body will determine and give the final verdict whether tou meet the requirements for the specific nursing divisions you are applying to.

Fehintolaoso said:
Please is it possible for WES to send credentials assessment upgrade to the members regulatory bodies in Canada for licensing and certification(NNAS) as I had my ECA done and am looking at Time and money.

Secondly please 3yrs diploma nursing and a year midwifery from Nigeria sch of nursing is it license practical nurse or registered nurse a confuse please I need answers.

Thanks

kreystiyanpoll

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
From my experience, and most of the applicants i knew who applied for two nursing divisions, we got all our reports the same time. So if your status is on final review for the other one, that means, you'll have your reports very soon. Why dont you call NNAS and ask it with the customer service why do you have different timeline or status for both your applications.

oladelemary said:
So even if the evaluation has been completed for a nursing group, the NNAS will wait till the 2nd nuraing group is ready and issue both reports at the same.......

oladelemary

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
kreystiyanpoll said:
From my experience, and most of the applicants i knew who applied for two nursing divisions, we got all our reports the same time. So if your status is on final review for the other one, that means, you'll have your reports very soon. Why dont you call NNAS and ask it with the customer service why do you have different timeline or status for both your applications.
Thanks. I called the customer service and i was told the two applications are with different evaluators. Will wait and see what happens in few days time.

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
4th Sep 2016.... I sent the option form to CNO for OSCE. They replied back two days later that your file will transferred to Touchstone and they will get in touch.

15th Oct 2016.....Sent reminder email to CNO for RN option form. No response.

15th Oct 2016...Also sent the reminder email to Touchstone and they replied saying contact CNO. Nothing more nothing less.

Now, what this funny situation is? Has CNO haven't forwarded the application to Touchstone? Any one has the same experience ?

enahs

Apr 21, 2013
canada11 said:
Following list of University degree may be of help

http://www.casn.ca/education/fast-trackaccelerated-bacc-programs/
thank you Canada 11 for this input. Sadly there is no fast track in Calgary for RN. Have to check whether there is any course for PN.
Do you think getting a PN and then RN is a good Idea, if it is possible.

Enahs

oladelemary

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
NNAS is driving me nuts......someone is fondling with my profile.

LPN profile still at " Ready for Review for past 10 weeks"

RPN (Registered Psychiatric nurse ) profile changed to " ready for final review yesterday and moved back to " Ready for review " today.

Anyone experienced back and forth movement of overall status?

kreystiyanpoll

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
Processing is 12-14 weeks.
About your concern with change from ready for final review to ready for review, call NNAS about that. Only them can answer you about it

oladelemary said:
NNAS is driving me nuts......someone is fondling with my profile.

LPN profile still at " Ready for Review for past 10 weeks"

RPN (Registered Psychiatric nurse ) profile changed to " ready for final review yesterday and moved back to " Ready for review " today.

Anyone experienced back and forth movement of overall status?