+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS

SaimonBlue

Star Member
May 13, 2009
ECA Report

Dear All,

Today I have received my ECA report where it shows Bachelor's degree (four years)

How much points I should count? e.g 22 or 21 out of 25

My post secondary education were-

1. Bachelor of Commerce (Pass) 2 years
2. Master of Business Administration 2 years.
3. Executive of Master of Business Administration 1 year 4 months.

Nirvan

Jul 8, 2015
LANDED..........
06-04-2016
I am trying to send you msg but it says that your inbox is full.

faraz246

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Pakistan
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-14
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER: 11-03-2015
AOR Received.
RPRF & Updated Info Chart: 09-09-15
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
SLU: 21-08-15, TLU: 11-09-15
Med's Request
10-09-15
Med's Done....
22-09-15, repeated blood sample: 29-09-15
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
08-10-15
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-15
LANDED..........
April 2016
Dear Seniors
I appeared in IELTS twice and got following scores
1st Attempt: L:8, R:7.5, S:7.5, W:6.5 (Overall: 7.5)
2nd Attempt: L:7.5, R:7, S:7, W:6.5 (Overall: 7)
Please guide what should I do? I am unable to score 7 on writing. Not sure why is that so. Will sending any of these scores be of any worth? or should I attempt again. Please guide.

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
Re: ECA Report

SaimonBlue said:
Dear All,

Today I have received my ECA report where it shows Bachelor's degree (four years)

How much points I should count? e.g 22 or 21 out of 25

My post secondary education were-

1. Bachelor of Commerce (Pass) 2 years
2. Master of Business Administration 2 years.
3. Executive of Master of Business Administration 1 year 4 months.
21 according to fsw scoring criteria

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
faraz246 said:
Dear Seniors
Please guide what should I do? I am unable to score 7 on writing. Not sure why is that so. Will sending any of these scores be of any worth? or should I attempt again. Please guide.
For what purpose as your profile says you are done with medical?

faraz246

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Pakistan
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-14
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
10-09-15
Med's Done....
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
08-10-15
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-15
LANDED..........
April 2016
vedette said:
For what purpose as your profile says you are done with medical?
For NNAS registration. I have recieved visa now working on registration. please guide

Flaggy

Sep 6, 2015
Hi,
Am a Nurse from Nigeria, currently on Msc study permit in Nova Scotia, I applied to NNAS but my employer far at home refused to fill and sign the form for me, due to rivalry progress mindset. However, I asked someone to just fill the true information and my working hours for 3 yrs I worked only, just send to NNAS via normal post office. My question is wont it be rejected since there's no hospital seal on the envelope? Wil NNAS contact my employer for true verification of the information? What's the way forward before I get NNAS outcome? Should I send mail to NNAS regarding this with my employment letter and ID ?
Kindly advice.
Thanks.

emmeccsweta

Star Member
Nov 6, 2015
Nirvan said:
Hi, can you tell me how to start the process of NNAS from Nepal. I am new, and have no idea how to start it. If you could help me that would be great.
And one more thing. How did you make the payment. Since they only accept credit card payment.
Hi Nirvan

Well to start the process you just need to create the profile and pay them. Once you will pay they will send you pdf copy of your form that you are suppose to fill in your ID. Everything is explained in the form just follow their guidance.

Oh definitely you can start ur application from there and about the payment I did it with my credit card.

All the best for your application.

emmeccsweta

Star Member
Nov 6, 2015
Flaggy said:
Hi,
Am a Nurse from Nigeria, currently on Msc study permit in Nova Scotia, I applied to NNAS but my employer far at home refused to fill and sign the form for me, due to rivalry progress mindset. However, I asked someone to just fill the true information and my working hours for 3 yrs I worked only, just send to NNAS via normal post office. My question is wont it be rejected since there's no hospital seal on the envelope? Wil NNAS contact my employer for true verification of the information? What's the way forward before I get NNAS outcome? Should I send mail to NNAS regarding this with my employment letter and ID ?
Kindly advice.
Thanks.

Hi there

As far as I know NNAS wont accept the documents if it is not signed, sealed and posted by your employer and they wont call to your employer for verification.

emmeccsweta

Star Member
Nov 6, 2015
faraz246 said:
Dear Seniors
Hi there

NNAS will not accept the result if the requirements are not met. Same thing happened to me and when I called NNAS the customer service representative told me not to retake the test instead they asked me to write an application to NNAS asking for waiver for the test for now and send them. According to them it is not NNAS who needs the score, its the nursing body so it could be done later when the nursing body will ask.

Flaggy

Sep 6, 2015
Hello House,
I will appreciate prompt advice/ reply to my post below.
Thanks.

;)
Reply #396 on: December 28, 2015, 05:19:41 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Hi,
Kindly advice.
Thanks.

emmeccsweta

Star Member
Nov 6, 2015
Flaggy said:
Hello House,
I will appreciate prompt advice/ reply to my post below.
Thanks.

;)
Reply #396 on: December 28, 2015, 05:19:41 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Hi,
Kindly advice

Thanks.
Hi there

As far as i know NNAS wont accept the form if the document is not signed, sealed and send by the organisation. I guess it is the only way to know that the document came officially as they wont call to your employer for verification. Instead of writing an email, how about making a phone call to ask what could be done without mentioning that you have already asked somebody else to fill out the form.

All the best.

raphael22

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
2nd Line update: 7th Oct 2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Documents
File Transfer...
21-10-2014
Med's Request
9th Oct 2015
Med's Done....
17th Oct 2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
9th Nov 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13th Nov 2015
LANDED..........
March-2016
In the Employer Verification forms there is no section or instruction as to whether official seal is to be put on the Form.

Only Signature of official filling the form is mentioned alongwith contact details.

So do we have to get official seal on the Employer verification eventhough its not mentioned on the form or NNA handbook.

Anyone having idea then do help.

faraz246

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Pakistan
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-14
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
10-09-15
Med's Done....
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
08-10-15
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-15
LANDED..........
April 2016
emmeccsweta said:
Hi there

NNAS will not accept the result if the requirements are not met. Same thing happened to me and when I called NNAS the customer service representative told me not to retake the test instead they asked me to write an application to NNAS asking for waiver for the test for now and send them. According to them it is not NNAS who needs the score, its the nursing body so it could be done later when the nursing body will ask.
Thanks for guidance. What you exactly wrote in letter? Did u emailed or sent via courier? Does online status changed after submitting the letter? Have u recieved the report? Sorry for askung so many questions. Need help. Please guide

Ivanlee

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-13
Doc's Request.
Documents complete
Nomination.....
15-10-14
AOR Received.
25-04-15
IELTS Request
Together with the application
File Transfer...
22-05-15
Med's Request
23-06-15
Med's Done....
13-07-15
Passport Req..
29-07-15
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-15
LANDED..........
23-04-16
Good Day everyone! Newbie here. I just want to know about NNAS and CRNM process? Im a registered nurse here in the Philippines and planning to migrate to manitoba this april. Can someone help me or give me ideas about the application? Thanks! I already read the nnas and crnm page.