+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS

iblessed

Mar 8, 2012
NURSEJam said:
SPMH said:
Yes, probably after SEC.
[/quojte]

Some provinces don't recommend a bridging course if you pass the SEC ....I got the same non comparability assessment ....I'm from Jamaica and possess a degree in nursing.
Hello NURSEJam any progress with your registration?

iblessed

Mar 8, 2012
kssandhu said:
Hi,

Can anyone guide me about following in NNAS online form for Employment.

Total number of nursing practise hours worked for each calendar year, in the last five years

I hv one year experience in yaer 2010 - 2011 as registered nurse after B.Sc Nursing program and after one year job, I joined Maters program in Nursing for two years and after that I am working as a nursing educator.

Pls guide me how should I fill data for last five year
Hello is you have been employed as a nurse between 2010 -2015 then you need to state how many hours you worked each year which you can request from the payroll department where you work/ed

Sherireden30

Oct 16, 2015
hi po, newbie here, tanung lang po, anu po ung name na nilagay nyo sa address ng NNAS, ayaw po kc tanggapin sa fedex sa saudi pag walang specific na name nung padadalan.

DaleJ

Dec 17, 2014
iblessed said:
Hello nursero, DaleJ, YA, NURSEJam how is things going with you guys and your process for registration.
Hi iblessed,
I finished with CARNA got the eligibility to get the temporary license and to sit the NCLEX. haven't done anything else as yet. Currently preparing for the exam. was told by CARNA not to apply for the work permit until the job is sure as it only lasts for 6 months and renewal is contingent on a satisfactory employer reference.
So for the time being I am done with carna.

All the best

kakings

Aug 8, 2014
hi.. i am a newbie here.
i am a rn in the phils and im currently working in Canada as a live in caregiver. i have an account in the nnas but i haven't send the payment yet coz i am confuse wether to assess as a LPN or RN. i only have a work experience in a nursing home in SG as a nursing aide..
can somebody suggest or advice me if i will go for RN or Lpn? which one where i would be able to get the best shot? coz i don't mind working as a LPN too..

Your suggestions or reply is really much appreciated..

Eann

Aug 19, 2011
DaleJ said:
Hi iblessed,
I finished with CARNA got the eligibility to get the temporary license and to sit the NCLEX. haven't done anything else as yet. Currently preparing for the exam. was told by CARNA not to apply for the work permit until the job is sure as it only lasts for 6 months and renewal is contingent on a satisfactory employer reference.

All the best

Hi daleJ.. just wondering how long did it took to process your application in carna? Did you used nnas too or you applied before that? Thanks.

iblessed

Mar 8, 2012
DaleJ said:
Hi iblessed,

All the best
Congratulations and I wish for you all the best with your exam and God's richest blessings and favours for you to prosper in all you do.

iblessed

Mar 8, 2012
Eann said:
Hi daleJ.. just wondering how long did it took to process your application in carna? Did you used nnas too or you applied before that? Thanks.

Hello Eann, check the previous posts on this thread and you will find the answers to these questions plus more valuable information on the registration process.

Coco1126

Oct 22, 2015
Hello! Im a newbie here. I am planning to apply in CNO. But was thinking if they will still assess my credentials without submitting my english proficiency? Since there is a limit time for the application, I will do is to finish my credentials and everything needed expect for the language. Coz as far as I know, you can only use ng language results 6mos before your application. That's means I have to do it last. But still Im not sure if I will pass or not. Also, I took a certificate program in Canada, nursing unit clerk, in a publich school and one of the popular school in Vancouver BC. Is it possible that they will reconsider my studies here in Canada? Please help! I wanted to start it soon.

Rhends

Jun 30, 2015
kakings said:
hi.. i am a newbie here.
i am a rn in the phils and im currently working in Canada as a live in caregiver. i have an account in the nnas but i haven't send the payment yet coz i am confuse wether to assess as a LPN or RN. i only have a work experience in a nursing home in SG as a nursing aide..
can somebody suggest or advice me if i will go for RN or Lpn? which one where i would be able to get the best shot? coz i don't mind working as a LPN too..

Your suggestions or reply is really much appreciated..
Hello kakings, our degree in philippines is just equivalent to lpn in canada. So if u apply for rn, the result might be non comparable. So better apply for lpn, it would save your money. Or if you want you can apply for both rn and lpn. But u have to pay more. The decision is still yours.

poiuyt

Oct 4, 2015
Rhends said:
Hello kakings, our degree in philippines is just equivalent to lpn in canada. So if u apply for rn, the result might be non comparable. So better apply for lpn, it would save your money. Or if you want you can apply for both rn and lpn. But u have to pay more. The decision is still yours.
I was advised to take the LPN first, it is a faster application than RN and cheaper too. The main difference is that LPNs only administer oral meds (at least that is what I was told by a relative who is a RN in BC).

poiuyt

Oct 4, 2015
Sherireden30 said:
hi po, newbie here, tanung lang po, anu po ung name na nilagay nyo sa address ng NNAS, ayaw po kc tanggapin sa fedex sa saudi pag walang specific na name nung padadalan.
Had the almost the same problem before with LBC, I could not provide any names because nothing is stated in their website about 'who' specifically to send it to, they opened their PC and looked for records of earlier transactions which could possibly have names and they found one. But this is for a different institution, not NNAS. How were you able to send your record?

kreystiyanpoll

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
azia said:
yup, here is their reply to my inquiry before.

" Thank you for contacting NNAS. Since you are applying to Ontario, you have the option to either send in your IELTS/CELBAN results, or waive/postpone the language requirement by writing NNAS a letter indicating that choice. This way, your Advisory report can be issued without IELTS/CELBAN results (knowing that Ontario will contact you after you sit for the Exam about their language proficiency requirement). If you choose to postpone the language, you must write a letter stating that you are an Ontario Applicant, and you wish to waive the Language requirement from your NNAS Application, your NNAS ID number and signature. Please send the letter by postal mail to NNAS, 3600 Market Street, Suite 400, Philadelphia PA 19104-2651, USA. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions. NNAS Customer Care

Hi everyone, especially to ontario applicants. Can you please enlighten me about this one. About waiving ielts. Can you give me some ideas if how can be done

sushicat29

Jun 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Complete docs sent with application
AOR Received.
05-10-2011
IELTS Request
Included on Application
File Transfer...
28-10-2011
Med's Request
15-12-2011 (Received at Residence on 30-12-2011)
Med's Done....
17-1-2012,Sent by Nationwide: 6-2-2012 & 17-2-2012, Meds Received on E-cas: 25-2-2012
Interview........
None!!
Passport Req..
25-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2012
LANDED..........
December 2012 (I'll be able to make a snow angel!)
poiuyt said:
I was advised to take the LPN first, it is a faster application than RN and cheaper too. The main difference is that LPNs only administer oral meds (at least that is what I was told by a relative who is a RN in BC).
LPns administers SC and IM medications. If you work at acute care (hospital) we are trained to change IV fludis. No IV medications though.

Reactions: krish_trovert