Waived
Passport Req..
June 17, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Passport Received: August 2, 2015
LANDED..........
Soon
SPMH said:
I hope you made it. You can begin your NNAS application even without English because sending documents take time, from school, registration board and employer.
Hi spmh, when did NNAS requested for your IELTS to be submitted? After you received your advisory report or even before that? Thanks!

SPMH

Star Member
Aug 21, 2011
App. Filed.......
23-04-2012
AOR Received.
02-05-2012
Passport Req..
15-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
15-01-2014
LANDED..........
31-01-2014
patricia08 said:
Hi spmh, when did NNAS requested for your IELTS to be submitted? After you received your advisory report or even before that? Thanks!
Assessment will not begin until after you have submitted your English exam. I took CELBAN, by the way.

SPMH

Star Member
Aug 21, 2011
App. Filed.......
23-04-2012
AOR Received.
02-05-2012
Passport Req..
15-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
15-01-2014
LANDED..........
31-01-2014
YA said:
SPMH I am sorry to hear that. You might be able to appeal (there is a fee for that). My application is "ready for review" since January 29, 2015? How long did it take before you receive the advisory report from status "ready for review"?
Thanks, YA. But i'm okay, no need to appeal. Now waiting for CRNBC assessment,

Jamespogz

Feb 27, 2015
Hello guys, im a newbie here and just made a payment sa NNAS today. Got all the forms and i am bit confused sa process ng PRC. What are thier requirements and sila po ba ang mg fill out ng forms? Sila pa rin ba ang mg mail sa NNAS o pwede natin hintayin then tayo na mg mail sa forms on their behalf? Salamat po and God Bless.

YA

Feb 3, 2015
I am so disappointed with this NNAS process. It's been 5 weeks since my status changed to Ready for Review and I haven't received my advisory report yet. I know they said 6-8 weeks but the waiting is killing me. It is not only expensive but a very lengthily painful process. Anybody on the same path?

Reactions: RN_0001

Aaronham

Nov 21, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Not yet
LANDED..........
By God's grace
YA said:
I am so disappointed with this NNAS process. It's been 5 weeks since my status changed to Ready for Review and I haven't received my advisory report yet. I know they said 6-8 weeks but the waiting is killing me. It is not only expensive but a very lengthily painful process. Anybody on the same path?
Hi YA,
Please can you give us information about this NNAS process, how long it takes and any other useful information that will be of benefit.
And do you have bachelor's degree or 3 yrs of hospital study and training?
Waiting for your reply.

YA

Feb 3, 2015
iblessed said:
Hello YA can you walk me through the NNAS application process please, thanks.

iblessed
You need to go to NNAS website and submit your application and pay the fee. Once you pay the fee they give you some documents you must print and give them to your school so they can send the syllabus to NNAS for assessment. If you hold a license from another country you will also be given a form for your licensure Body (the one issued your license) to fill out and send to NNAS. If you are not living/working in an English speaking country you must do a English proficiency test. See the instruction in the website. You also need two forms of Notarized ID. Once they received all those documents from your school ect...your application will be "Ready for Review". They said it takes 6-8 weeks for you to receive your advisory report. This is my 5 weeks, hopefully I get that report soon.

After you receive the report you can apply to the Canadian Body in a province you chose to have your license issued. I am not there yet so I can not give so much information, but I do know they might take up to 20 weeks to review your application and decide whether you need to take any other courses or do a Bridging program.

Good Luck to you, and be patient because it is a painful process.

YA

YA

Feb 3, 2015
Aaronham said:
Hi YA,
Please can you give us information about this NNAS process, how long it takes and any other useful information that will be of benefit.
And do you have bachelor's degree or 3 yrs of hospital study and training?
Waiting for your reply.
I have a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (4 year). I posted some information about the NNAS process. Look it up.

iblessed

Mar 8, 2012
YA said:
You need to go to NNAS website and submit your application and pay the fee. Once you pay the fee they give you some documents you must print and give them to your school so they can send the syllabus to NNAS for assessment. If you hold a license from another country you will also be given a form for your licensure Body (the one issued your license) to fill out and send to NNAS. If you are not living/working in an English speaking country you must do a English proficiency test. See the instruction in the website. You also need two forms of Notarized ID. Once they received all those documents from your school ect...your application will be "Ready for Review". They said it takes 6-8 weeks for you to receive your advisory report. This is my 5 weeks, hopefully I get that report soon.

After you receive the report you can apply to the Canadian Body in a province you chose to have your license issued. I am not there yet so I can not give so much information, but I do know they might take up to 20 weeks to review your application and decide whether you need to take any other courses or do a Bridging program.

Good Luck to you, and be patient because it is a painful process.

YA

Thank you very much, YA

iblessed

evergreeny2k

Feb 3, 2015
Hi everyone, its the same feeling for me too. Its really stressful waiting for 6weeks after the ready for review status in my NNAS. Pls if you've gotten an advisory report share with us . so as to have an idea of the timeline.

Reactions: j0pd008

TEF

Mar 10, 2015
I know that NNAS has partnered with CGFNS in PHILADELPHIA to do this nursing assessment for IEN's in CANADA. Has anyone of you here finished CGFNS credential asssessment and appealed to forward and be assessed under NNAS?

Yes, I finished CGFNS assessment a few years back. When I was about to submit my documents to NNAS recently for evaluation, I called NNAS and asked if I could request CGFNS to forward my past report/credentials to them and NNAS refused and said I have to re-submit new documents all over. NNAS claimed they are very independent from CGFNS.

TEF

Mar 10, 2015
Hello Everyone, Is there anyone in this forum who studied nursing and is licensed as RN in the US with practice experience, and has applied to NNAS and has been issued advisory report, and has applied to their provincial board of nursing and has been granted registration as RN in Canada. I would appreciate it if you share your experience and timeline. I am a US trained RN. I applied to NNAS since December 30 and my status changed to "ready for review" on the 5th of March.

SPMH

Star Member
Aug 21, 2011
App. Filed.......
23-04-2012
AOR Received.
02-05-2012
Passport Req..
15-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
15-01-2014
LANDED..........
31-01-2014
For applicants who have met English:

Once your file has been created, your application will move to the next stage of the registration process. Most applicants who received their nursing education outside of Canada go through three stages once we receive their application:

1. Review

2. Substantially Equivalent Competency Assessment (SEC)

3. CRNBC Assessment

applicante.ph

Star Member
May 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 11 2013
TEF said:
Hello Everyone, Is there anyone in this forum who studied nursing and is licensed as RN in the US with practice experience, and has applied to NNAS and has been issued advisory report, and has applied to their provincial board of nursing and has been granted registration as RN in Canada. I would appreciate it if you share your experience and timeline. I am a US trained RN. I applied to NNAS since December 30 and my status changed to "ready for review" on the 5th of March.

We're almost on the same timeline... I dont remember when exactly the satus was changed to "ready for review" but i know my 8 weeks countdown started at feb 6 where my last document was recieved in their office. I have my US registration too will post here if i have updates soon ;D