+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS

Chebene

Jan 21, 2015
Pls if I have 3 years hospital study and training as evaluation from wes can i apply for NNAS and what are the process.

RAJIV2286

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
COLOMBO (TRANSFERRED FROM NDVO)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2014
Doc's Request.
no request
Nomination.....
18-02-2015
AOR Received.
20-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
DON'T KNOW
Med's Request
pending
Med's Done....
pending
Interview........
hope for waiver
Passport Req..
pending
VISA ISSUED...
pending
LANDED..........
pending
YA said:
I have a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (4 year). I posted some information about the NNAS process. Look it up.
Hi Ya...
I need some help and suggestion from you...
I need this information for my wife who is registered nurse in india and have 6+ years of experience in Indian Army as Nursing Officer...
I myself applied for FSW 2014 under NOC 1212-financial, Banking and Insurance supervisor
The help I required is a sample copy of document which need to be submitted to NNAS from school, employer and Licencing Authority....
I will explain Why I need a sample copy for these document..
Actually I am in Indian Government Security Services and my Employer will not send any information until I resign from my service. In Addition, I have done my bachelor from Armed college, So they would not release any information without getting NOC from my employer.
I somehow manage to get my WES report which shows canadian equivalency to Bachelor ( 4 years ) and wish to apply for NNAS too apply for License.
I need sample copy to check what they require. May be I can arrange the same without quitting my job.
This would be a great help for help for us.

Kathy07

Dec 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 24TH 2013
AOR Received.
JUNE 14TH 2013
File Transfer...
JUNE 17TH 2013
Med's Done....
MAY 15th 2013
Passport Req..
FEB 25th 2014
Hello,

Mine is like 7 weeks now. I hope my advisory report will be done sooooon.

please dont forget to post your timeline

applicante.ph

Star Member
May 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 11 2013
Kathy07 said:
Hello,

hey kathy!, Which province are you applying for? SPMH is processing from BC and he said it will take 20 weeks for the decision. how about in your province?

thanks

TEF

Mar 10, 2015
((((We're almost on the same timeline... I dont remember when exactly the satus was changed to "ready for review" but i know my 8 weeks countdown started at feb 6 where my last document was recieved in their office. I have my US registration too will post here if i have updates soon)))).

Thanks applicante.ph for your response. Its good to know you have a similar case like me. Do post your updates as they come in and I will do same as mine come in. Which Province are you applying for registration? Have you been told you will no longer be required to re-write the Nclex? I am applying to the province of alberta and was told by the CARNA that I will not be required to re-write Nclex, however, they said I will need to provide evidence that I have the required number of RN practice hours in the US before I can become registered here in alberta. Do you have any idea if we who have the 4year degree and license from the US will still be required to complete the SEC assessment prior to registration?

applicante.ph

Star Member
May 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 11 2013
TEF said:
((((We're almost on the same timeline... I dont remember when exactly the satus was changed to "ready for review" but i know my 8 weeks countdown started at feb 6 where my last document was recieved in their office. I have my US registration too will post here if i have updates soon)))).

Thanks applicante.ph for your response. Its good to know you have a similar case like me. Do post your updates as they come in and I will do same as mine come in. Which Province are you applying for registration? Have you been told you will no longer be required to re-write the Nclex? I am applying to the province of alberta and was told by the CARNA that I will not be required to re-write Nclex, however, they said I will need to provide evidence that I have the required number of RN practice hours in the US before I can become registered here in alberta. Do you have any idea if we who have the 4year degree and license from the US will still be required to complete the SEC assessment prior to registration?
Im going process CNO after NNAS. NNAS will decide your equivalence tho so we can never predict results. but you can always compare with people who had results from the same country where you did your studies(its usually the same) also to consider safe practice (less than 2 yrs experience or any professional education). but for sure if you have taken the NCLEX-RN you will no longer be requested to take any professional exam.

iblessed

Mar 8, 2012
Hello is there any RNs from the UK with any NNAS Application being processed at this time please, thanks.

iblessed

YA

Feb 3, 2015
TEF said:
Hello Everyone, Is there anyone in this forum who studied nursing and is licensed as RN in the US with practice experience, and has applied to NNAS and has been issued advisory report, and has applied to their provincial board of nursing and has been granted registration as RN in Canada. I would appreciate it if you share your experience and timeline. I am a US trained RN. I applied to NNAS since December 30 and my status changed to "ready for review" on the 5th of March.
TEF,

I have a RN license/registration and BS in Nursing from the US. I'd too like to hear the NNAS experience from someone who is registered/licensed in the US. My status changed to ready for review in January 29. Please share your experience when you get your advisory report, I will too.

YA

YA

Feb 3, 2015
Kathy07 said:
Hello,

Kathy07,

Let us know when you get your advisory report. I hope they don't take longer than 8 weeks. Mine is like 7 weeks too. I will post my timeline for sure.

YA

TEF

Mar 10, 2015
YA said:
TEF,

I have a RN license/registration and BS in Nursing from the US. I'd too like to hear the NNAS experience from someone who is registered/licensed in the US. My status changed to ready for review in January 29. Please share your experience when you get your advisory report, I will too.

YA
Ya, Thanks. Good to hear there are more people in this forum with similar situation like mine and with status of "ready for review". Anyone of us who receives NNAS report first will post it to help the rest understand the process.

strawhat

Mar 17, 2015
Kristina1987 said:
Hi I'm waiting for my Celban exam next month if lucky enough I'll be able to start ng NNAS. From what province are you?
Hi,
I'm new in this forum. I also wanna try CELBAN next month since I'm already frustrated about my writing results in IELTS. Do you have any prep material that you can share with me? Please I really need some review materials right now. This is the only requirement I'm lacking with the CNO. thank you.

Kathy07

Dec 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 24TH 2013
AOR Received.
JUNE 14TH 2013
File Transfer...
JUNE 17TH 2013
Med's Done....
MAY 15th 2013
Passport Req..
FEB 25th 2014
YA said:
Kathy07,

Let us know when you get your advisory report. I hope they don't take longer than 8 weeks. Mine is like 7 weeks too. I will post my timeline for sure.

YA
This friday is my 8th week. no news yet. ???

faraz246

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Pakistan
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-14
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER: 11-03-2015
AOR Received.
RPRF & Updated Info Chart: 09-09-15
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
SLU: 21-08-15, TLU: 11-09-15
Med's Request
10-09-15
Med's Done....
22-09-15, repeated blood sample: 29-09-15
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
08-10-15
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-15
LANDED..........
April 2016
Hii. I am new to this forum. I am planning to initiate NNAS process but I would like to know that one should initiate the process by registering with NNAS first and than should go for IELTS or its other way around? I see some people suggest to go for IELTS to check if one meets with the required scores and some says to go with documentations first as it takes more time as IELTS is considered valid up to 6 months by NNAS. Kindly guide me how to go about it? I will be thankful to you.

teejamv

May 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2013
AOR Received.
17-12-2013
Med's Request
10-04-2014
Med's Done....
21-04-2014
Passport Req..
2-7-2014
LANDED..........
Feb. 2 2015
HI! Upon completing the registration for NNAS there was a category if i would like to be assessed as a RN, LPN or RPN. my questions is would it be better if I will choose LPN rather than RN? or should i choose RN? Im a registered nurse in the philippines by the way.