+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nanny / Caregiver

Nasak

May 18, 2017
Can a friend of mine, who is a Canadian citizen arrange an LMIA and employment offer for me as a caregiver for her daughters??

Tika

Feb 20, 2012
If she has a good income, couldn’t able to find local nanny and you have previous experience as caregiver.. PM me if you need more info

Reactions: Hanno

MIMI226

Oct 15, 2017
If she has a good income, couldn’t able to find local nanny and you have previous experience as caregiver.. PM me if you need more info
Can you please PM me more information, I am looking to hire a caregiver for my twin buys from my husbands native country Nigeria.

SHIKHA_BETU

Oct 30, 2017
Can you please PM me more information, I am looking to hire a caregiver for my twin buys from my husbands native country Nigeria.
Hello,
I am trying for PR. So if you can help me in .I am indian origin and can help ypu in taking care of your childeren.I need LMIA job offer.I am a mother of two kids and engineer by profession

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
hi, can I hire my brother as a caregiver from backhome ? Will the visa be refused if I do so?
Hiring family is alway scrutinized more because he should be looking at immigrating on his own merit. Canadian immigration has caught on to family members “hiring” their siblings/cousins to come to Canada. What visa is he applying for? Does he have experience as a caregiver? Are you set up with a business registration number to hire a temporary worker so you can pay his salary and deduct taxes? Have you advertised for the position and can’t find anyone? Read through the requirements for hiring and see if you meet the conditions and pay fees.

https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/services/foreign-workers/caregiver/requirements.html

Last edited: