+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

name update in ircc account

sur kaur

Dec 28, 2020
After submitting my documents, Due to change in my marital status, my name on my passport has been changed and the new PASSPORT is issued to me. i updated this info via webforum to ircc last year in august. till date i have not received any info about upgradation of my name in my account. to whom should i contact about the same? Moreover my medical and PCc has expired and no request for remed and rePCC has been sent to me. So should i get my PCC and Medical with old name? But on passport new name is memtioned.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
After submitting my documents, Due to change in my marital status, my name on my passport has been changed and the new PASSPORT is issued to me. i updated this info via webforum to ircc last year in august. till date i have not received any info about upgradation of my name in my account. to whom should i contact about the same? Moreover my medical and PCc has expired and no request for remed and rePCC has been sent to me. So should i get my PCC and Medical with old name? But on passport new name is memtioned.
As you have already raised a webform, it will be better to just wait for them to reach out to you.