+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Name spelling mistake

parmod

Sep 14, 2008
We had applied for Canada Immigration under the skilled worker category. we just received medicals forms.

There is a minor spelling mistake in my wife's name in the medical report form i.e. It is written SHAHI instead of SHASHI. Missing of letter S.

Is Medical Officer can correct it as per the passport.

In the letter, CIC has stated that we should notify them if there are significant errors. I am not sure about the intensity of error.

Please advice me regarding this... i am short of time right now...

Regards,

Parmod

sharma77

Aug 2, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2009
AOR Received.
28-05-2009
File Transfer...
02-06-2009
Med's Done....
07-08-2009
Passport Req..
08-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2009
LANDED..........
yeh on 19 june,2010 canada is amazing
report it early otherwise u will be in trouble man. medical doctor has no power to change the name.

singh123

Apr 24, 2009
This is a major error. Even if only one letter is missing it changes the name all together. Report it ASAP.

afaraz

Star Member
Jun 30, 2009
Karachi - Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2009
Doc's Request.
07-10-2009
File Transfer...
14-10-2009
parmod said:
We had applied for Canada Immigration under the skilled worker category. we just received medicals forms.

There is a minor spelling mistake in my wife's name in the medical report form i.e. It is written SHAHI instead of SHASHI. Missing of letter S.

In the letter, CIC has stated that we should notify them if there are significant errors. I am not sure about the intensity of error.

Regards,

Parmod
Just Inform them and ask for suggestions or the new medical forms.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

afaraz said:
parmod said:

Regards,

Parmod
Just Inform them and ask for suggestions or the new medical forms.
The DMP can correct it.

PMM

rizcom123

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Parmod,

Doctor can change it at the Medical centre, Same thing happened to me, we explained to the Dr. and he checked the passport and corrected it and initialled it.

No need to worry about.

Good luck

awaranag

Sep 14, 2009
There is a minor spelling mistake in my daughter name in the medical report form . It is written Yashika instead of Yashica

In the letter, the authoriries have stated that we should notify them if there are significant errors. I m not sure about the intensity of error which makes it "significant"...

Please advice

Regards,

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

awaranag said:
There is a minor spelling mistake in my daughter name in the medical report form . It is written Yashika instead of Yashica

In the letter, the authoriries have stated that we should notify them if there are significant errors. I m not sure about the intensity of error which makes it "significant"...

Please advice

Regards,
Have the DMP correct it an initial the correction.

PMM

bluepine

Star Member
Jun 4, 2009
My son name was totally wrong (last name) rest details were ok. The DMP correct it and initial it and also ask me for my signatures, he also verified all the passports copies and sent them with medical forms.

SJ2009

May 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28/08/2010
Hi,
Im my medical request CIC has witten my daughter's name wrongly Instead of JOANN LIYA JOSEPH wrote JOANN LILA JOSEPH. One single mistake, this can be corrected by DMP. I am going for Medicals tomorrow.

Please advice,

SJ2009