+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Name mismatched issue in WES report

Jul 5, 2019
Pune
Hi,
Actually my wife's WES report has cancelled and reason given is name mismatched.
Her name before marriage is different. But on envelope everywhere Herold name was mentioned which is on the Degree Certification and applied with her old name only so from where name mismatched happened.
May you suggest please and what to do to overcome from this issue.

Thanks
Sachin

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
Hi,
Actually my wife's WES report has cancelled and reason given is name mismatched.
Her name before marriage is different. But on envelope everywhere Herold name was mentioned which is on the Degree Certification and applied with her old name only so from where name mismatched happened.
May you suggest please and what to do to overcome from this issue.

Thanks
Sachin
I can think of some possibilities:
1. Did you provide any identification document (for example Passport) with another name?
2. When you set up the account for the verification, did you put the name exactly as it is in the documents?
2. Maybe there is a spelling mistake / typo somewhere in the documents provided ?

In your place, I would try to figure out what went wrong, and fix it. If everything looks 100% correct, then you should get in touch with WES and clearly state that there seems to be no problem.

All the best!

Jul 5, 2019
Pune
Thanks for reply,
Actually her name after marriage has been changed. So on Degree Certificates name mentioned is of before marriage while WES report login with her name after marriage. WES given reason of cancellation as name mismatched on report and other documents,