+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

name and date of birth behind photo+ Pof during landing formality

canadaxprs

May 3, 2015
Hi there,

Congratulations to all applicants whom received ppr. I have a question for passeport sent to CTD-Otawa, do we have to write applicant name behind it and date of birth?
Also does anybody know if we need to 12000$ for landing at the canadian border? I am CEC Applicant. Thank you very much!!

Optimisticlady

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 17
IELTS Request
April 20
LANDED..........
In Canada
canadaxprs said:
Hi there,

Congratulations to all applicants whom received ppr. I have a question for passeport sent to CTD-Otawa, do we have to write applicant name behind it and date of birth?
Also does anybody know if we need to 12000$ for landing at the canadian border? I am CEC Applicant. Thank you very much!!
I sent my passport and pics to Ottawa on Monday last and I did not write the info on the back of the pics so I am not sure what will happen. I was too happy to send off my passport after waiting so long.

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadaxprs said:
Hi there,

CEC applicants don't need to show funds. The border agent specifically said to me, "Because you are a Federal Skilled Worker, I need to see your bank statement or evidence of employment." That clearly implied that if I had been CEC, I would not have had to show those things.

AshesNdust

Jan 4, 2015
canadaxprs said:
Hi there,

I don't know about the money for landing, but when you send your photos in you need to send two. One has to have the photographer's name and address on the back along with your name and birthday. The second one needs to be blank. Here's the link for the photo info:

Http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf