+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nait offer letter

Grewal01

Jul 22, 2015
Hey guys...
I just got matriculation e letter from nait but being an international applicant they said i cannot use it for study permit and they will send me letter of acceptance under submission of documents.
Can anybody tell me that how much time will they take to send me the letter of acceptance ?
Please reply if anyone know?

stellar79

Nov 26, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2018
AOR Received.
21-02-2018
Med's Request
31-05-2018
Med's Done....
31-05-2018
Interview........
No
Yeah for sure.... It will take time like for a month once u pay your non refundable 1000 dollars which will be credited to ur tuition fees.... In my case they took no time cuz as soon as i got e-acceptance i paid my fees right off... For by the next morning i got final offer letter.

N yes!!! Congratulations on being a part of NAIT.
Nait is a great school i canada.but if u are coming in january be prepared for winters... Hahaha its just september and temperature is 4 degree Celsius and that would go to -40.

Should u need any info message me. I am also a full time student at nait started school this fall.
Good luck with visa process.

jms7

Nov 24, 2015
i have gotten accepted to nait's construction engineering tech and civil eng tech for sept 2016.
im currently in my last year of b. arch which shall end june 2016 and i shall get the provisional certificate by the last week of july.
giving ielts in december.
do i have a decent chance of getting a visa if i take construction engg tech since it's going to improve me as an architect and give me construction knowledge.
will they reject on the basis of doing a diploma after bachelors?

Thank you.

stellar79

Nov 26, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2018
AOR Received.
21-02-2018
Med's Request
31-05-2018
Med's Done....
31-05-2018
Interview........
No
jms7 said:
i have gotten accepted to nait's construction engineering tech and civil eng tech for sept 2016.
im currently in my last year of b. arch which shall end june 2016 and i shall get the provisional certificate by the last week of july.
giving ielts in december.
do i have a decent chance of getting a visa if i take construction engg tech since it's going to improve me as an architect and give me construction knowledge.
will they reject on the basis of doing a diploma after bachelors?

Thank you.
Not at all....nait has a good percent of visa acceptance...cuz nait doesnt accept every application and i also hv done btech and now doing diploma.

Manoj957

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yeah for sure.... It will take time like for a month once u pay your non refundable 1000 dollars which will be credited to ur tuition fees.... In my case they took no time cuz as soon as i got e-acceptance i paid my fees right off... For by the next morning i got final offer letter.

N yes!!! Congratulations on being a part of NAIT.
Nait is a great school i canada.but if u are coming in january be prepared for winters... Hahaha its just september and temperature is 4 degree Celsius and that would go to -40.

Should u need any info message me. I am also a full time student at nait started school this fall.
Good luck with visa process.
Hi I have applied for bachelor in technology in technology management at NAIT.. After my high chool .. I joined Indian Navy and served for 20 years and after retirement I joined merchant navy and presently working on a contract basis.. I am seeking to join NAIT to obtain additional qualification and work experience on basis on PGWP. I am bit confused whether study permit gets approved or not.. Friends please guide me accordingly

highphy

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
hello
please, I need a piece of advice from anyone... i had a Bachelor Degree in English Education back in 2011, and i started working abroad to be specific Dubai since 2012 in a field not related to my degree, right now am working as a Safety Officer with 3 years experience and i am 35 years... i wanna apply for Occupational Health and Safety Diploma course in NAIT...
my question is this, since my past education is not a science-based course, will it affect my acceptance to the school or affect my visa procurement though i have 3+years of working experience...
thanks for the response