+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NAIT FALL 2013

imaqtpie

Oct 28, 2014
sahilda1992 said:
HELLO RANDEEP,
WHEN SHOULD I APPLY IN NAIT FOR SEPTEMBER 2015 INTAKE? PLZ TELL ME
Apply now, you may be already late and not get a spot if it's one of the popular programs but you should call Nait and ask them. You should had applied right on October 1st at 12:00AM Edmonton time and gotten the spot.

sahilda1992

Star Member
Nov 15, 2014
imaqtpie said:
Apply now, you may be already late and not get a spot if it's one of the popular programs but you should call Nait and ask them. You should had applied right on October 1st at 12:00AM Edmonton time and gotten the spot.
if i contact nait,will they provide me information if any vacant seat is available or not?
i guess they would not.

vtalwar1

Nov 1, 2014
randeep12 said:
bro u don't have enough time to apply for visa now ..
nait take 6 days to send offr lettr after acceptance .. also u have to pay tuition fees which they will receive in 3 days and then they will send you receipt which you will receive after 3 days .. but the main problem is with gic because they take almost 10 days to send receipts which are required to apply the visa .. though u haven't got even offr lettr yet so apply for next intake . rest depends on you . .
best of luck
but I have applied for may 2015 intake not Jan 2015 intake

brainmoore

Oct 25, 2014
Any job offers related to online marketing and related fields and skills would be great appreciated. I have few years of experience with working with an firm which works on same business.

nsahni1

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
hey friends, I am also coming to NAIT in January session.
Can you please share your experiences in NAIT ?
How did you find NAIT?