+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NAIT FALL 2013

nait

Aug 4, 2013

i got admisn in nait in digital media and it...and i have submit my file in embasy on 26 july....

lil wayne

Aug 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
plzz god,parmatma,rabb,allaah jaldi lwa dwo ji
LANDED..........
mainu sala app ni pta lagda land kdo hona :(
Nandini09 said:
iHi
I have gt admission in nait

Hav u gt the offer lettr n which course are u goin to join??
@nandini hey,i shall also coming to nait ..i got acceptance for business admin course
can u tell my your profile plzz and the date when u had applied for visa ?

Nandini09

Dec 4, 2012
nait said:
plz help me how to add classes in nait portal
In nait portal there is an option enrolment walkthrough.when u click on that..it has al the details and you can follow the steps mentioned there.

Nandini09

Dec 4, 2012
lil wayne said:
@ nandini hey,i shall also coming to nait ..i got acceptance for business admin course
can u tell my your profile plzz and the date when u had applied for visa ?
Hi
Are u cumin for this fall?? I will b landing there on 20 of this month.what abt u.I am goin for instrumentation engineering technology program.

IAmABelieverOfPeace

Aug 10, 2013
Nandini09 said:
Hi guys..as i mwntioned i already gt my offer lettr for fall 2013 in decembr itself .. I am goin to take instrumentation engineering technologist course
Hello Nandini09 :)
I guess you seem to know more about the NAIT system.
I wanna come into IET also. How long did it take after assessment before you get a letter of acceptance?
I will appreciate your reply. I applied for winter 2014. I was given about 80% average. Does that guarantee acceptance. Just curious me. :)

Nandini09

Dec 4, 2012
IAmABelieverOfPeace said:
Hello Nandini09 :)
I guess you seem to know more about the NAIT system.
I wanna come into IET also. How long did it take after assessment before you get a letter of acceptance?
I will appreciate your reply. I applied for winter 2014. I was given about 80% average. Does that guarantee acceptance. Just curious me. :)

I am juz sharing the information I got.we cant predict anythng frm nait. You need to wait n see.keep checking the portal regularly.

Nandini09

Dec 4, 2012
IAmABelieverOfPeace said:
I need to know the difference between 'Pending decision' and 'Pending admission decision'. Anyone experienced similar thing before?
As per my knowledge pending decision gives sme negative answer like based on seat availability ur admission ll b given and pending admission decision meanz they r yet to finalize on ur file.this is juz my point of view. Please check d FAQs in nait site.i am unable to check it now.

IAmABelieverOfPeace

Aug 10, 2013
Nandini09 said:
As per my knowledge pending decision gives sme negative answer like based on seat availability ur admission ll b given and pending admission decision meanz they r yet to finalize on ur file.this is juz my point of view. Please check d FAQs in nait site.i am unable to check it now.
Anyone please help out with info.
I have applied to NAIT in early June 2013 for winter 2014 admission; they have assessed my certificate. I have the required %.
My concerns:
1. I need about 9 weeks visa application time.
2. I have not heard from NAIT about the status of my application
3. From experience, does anyone knows when LOA is sent after assessment is done (my assessment has been done since mid-July)
4. I heard a rumour that CIC does not give visa to study for a two year diploma, how true is this?
5. Is there any forum, where one can meet those who have successfully scaled through this similar cases and eventually become NAIT student?
6. And finally, what are the possibilities of getting jobs even while studying at NAIT?

IAmABelieverOfPeace

Aug 10, 2013
Nandini09 said:
Hi Nandini09,
I cant find this link. Can you kindly paste it?
Will be very grateful :)