Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2015
Hey people,

I received my CoPR and PP with visa yesterday, but I am still in communication with the VO because they omitted some information in my CoPR. Please make sure you check your documents properly once you receive them.

Congrats Luckyme. I used Express Entry and thus I paid my RPRF when applying, so I can't advice you on that.
All the best.

luckyme

Oct 23, 2014
Timroo said:
Congratulations Luckyme,

They usually give details of fees and how to pay. If you are in Kenya you do a direct deposit in their CBA account. See below link

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/inFORMation/fees/index.asp
Thanx Timroo,

I am going to pay online using visa card

luckyme

Oct 23, 2014
henudo said:
Hey people,

I received my CoPR and PP with visa yesterday, but I am still in communication with the VO because they omitted some information in my CoPR. Please make sure you check your documents properly once you receive them.

Congrats Luckyme. I used Express Entry and thus I paid my RPRF when applying, so I can't advice you on that.
All the best.
Thanx henudo, congrats for you too, it is really big news, but what do we have to check in the CoPR, what is CoPR in the first place

henudo

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2015
Hey Luckyme,

I offering the advice on the assumption that you/your dependents are going in as permanent residents. If that is the case, CoPR (Confirmation of Permanent Residence) is a document issued by the visa office (VO) to the applicant to present to the officers at the point of entry into Canada. Ideally you should check that all the information in the documents (i.e. names, application category e.t.c) are correct as you provided in your application.

PS: Let this not scare you, because it is rare for such a mistake to happen. :)

luckyme said:
Thanx henudo, congrats for you too, it is really big news, but what do we have to check in the CoPR, what is CoPR in the first place

muta

Sep 28, 2011
Congrats LuckyMe and Henudo. That is really good news. Me i paid online with visa card and it worked out ok.

Ivanco

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Hi,have you veen able to hear from them,I did my medical since April and have not heard anything from Nairobi visa office...I applied for closed work permit

I would like to revive this thread, anyone applying from the Kenya Office , Lets chat. Thanks