+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nairobi Applicants 2013???

moll

Apr 26, 2014
So I heard that mauritius applicants are now being processed in south africa not nrobi. Why would they change office through tje processing

bono1

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 06, 2014
AOR Received.
Mar. 06, 2014
File Transfer...
Mar. 13, 2014
Med's Done....
Nov. 12, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jun. 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jul. 02, 2014
LANDED..........
Sept. 11, 2014
Hi all,

Just saw on eCAS that my wifes status was changed to Decision Made! Hope its all good news! ;D ;D

Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on February 6, 2014.
We started processing your application on June 23, 2014.
Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Camelboy

Oct 21, 2012
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Your timeline is just crazy 5 months wow , congrats Bono, so happy for you: :D

kokonatsu

Mar 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NAIROBI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2014
AOR Received.
19-03-2014
File Transfer...
24-03-2014
Med's Done....
15-02-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26th-08-2014
bono1 said:
Hi all,

Just saw on eCAS that my wifes status was changed to Decision Made! Hope its all good news! ;D ;D

Permanent Residence
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
s
Wow! that is good Bono1,im happy for u that your application is really fast.hope you get good news

bono1

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 06, 2014
AOR Received.
Mar. 06, 2014
File Transfer...
Mar. 13, 2014
Med's Done....
Nov. 12, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jun. 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jul. 02, 2014
LANDED..........
Sept. 11, 2014
Thanks Camelboy, Kokonatsu,

wishing you both the best as well... Nothing is confirmed yet until we see the passport with the PR Visa. Then I can really celebrate. Don't want to jinx anything now and get too excited yet

soon2b

Oct 15, 2013
Lineker said:
did anyone get his passport back from Nairobi (Question for the people who submitted it in June 2014)?
Lineker,
i was wondering of the same. passport was submitted on June 5th and it has been saying decision made for over two weeks now and it sounds like they are still holding the passport, not sure why. when i enquired, they said they are still packaging it for shipment. if it can take a couple of weeks to package a document for shipment one wonders as to why the whole process take so long.

Lineker

Jun 23, 2014
Soon2b,

it is been 2 weeks since they received my passport and still status in Process. i was wondering if it takes them more than 4 weeks to update the status.

Lineker

Jun 23, 2014
bono1 said:
Hi all,

Permanent Residence

Congratulation in advance Bono wish you all the luck.

Lineker

Jun 23, 2014
Soon2b,

Could you share with me how were you able to inquire information about your file from the Embassy ?

i would like to get some information if the Documents and passport was received.

BR,

bono1

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 06, 2014
AOR Received.
Mar. 06, 2014
File Transfer...
Mar. 13, 2014
Med's Done....
Nov. 12, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jun. 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jul. 02, 2014
LANDED..........
Sept. 11, 2014
my wife received a call today from the Canadian High Commission in Nairobi and they told her, her application for PR is approved!!!!

she will receive instructions with the passport when they send back. As well, she will need to land in Canada before her medicals expire!

so excited! entire process took just over 5 months! ;D :D ;D :D

kokonatsu

Mar 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NAIROBI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2014
AOR Received.
19-03-2014
File Transfer...
24-03-2014
Med's Done....
15-02-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26th-08-2014
bono1 said:
my wife received a call today from the Canadian High Commission in Nairobi and they told her, her application for PR is approved!!!!

she will receive instructions with the passport when they send back. As well, she will need to land in Canada before her medicals expire!

wow! that was fast Bono!
Congrats ,finally you are done with this stressful process

bayaboo

May 9, 2014
bono1 said:

Congratulations Bono, that was certainly very quick!!

soon2b

Oct 15, 2013
Lineker said:
Soon2b,

Could you share with me how were you able to inquire information about your file from the Embassy ?

i would like to get some information if the Documents and passport was received.

BR,
Lineker,
i just called the phone# posted on their website and asked to be transferred to immigration section. they insist that i email them but i kept pestering them until i was able to speak with someone in immigration. it wasn't easy i must confess, you have to have a very compelling reason to be transferred to immigration department as they have a policy of not seeing nor speaking with clients. another word, they completely make themselves inaccessible from public, applicants or their Canadian sponsors.

on another note, i just confirmed from DHL that they picked up the passport today from CHC Nairobi. we'll get it tomorrow and hopefully, fingers crossed, there will be the magic visa stamp in it.

moll

Apr 26, 2014
So my husband recieved a call from high commisions. Asking him to send a prepaisld package and that hia pr us approved. How long does it take for them to recieve the package n return the passport

ashley0591

Jun 7, 2014
Hello Lineker,

My wife got her passport request on 9th June and the passport was delivered on 19th June. Decision made - 30th June.
Still no sign of passport. Is it normal for them to keep the passport so long?
Please help, it is stressing.

Thank you