+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nairobi Applicants 2013???

moll

Apr 26, 2014
well just received an email saying my husbands application is being reviewed now...
wonder how much long will have to wait

Koko1

May 10, 2014
Hello everyone!
I filed sponsor for my husband, the file was transfered 31/03/2014 after that email i did not receive anything else i was wondering how i can check the status. I dont know what to do after thia step so.
Thank you :)

Lumumba

Mar 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2014
AOR Received.
25-02-2014
File Transfer...
26-02-2014
Med's Done....
04-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2014
LANDED..........
27-07-2014
Hello Koko1,

Welcome to this thread.
In order to view the status of your application please click the link below and enter your UCI number and all the other information as instructed.

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas

Once you have filled in all the necessary information click "Continue".
Please don't hesitate to let us know if you face any problems.

Cheers.

Koko1

May 10, 2014
Thank you lumumba im gonna use this link and check the status. I dont think they even begin processing it yet. But again i thank you for the help. :)

bayaboo

May 9, 2014
Greetings Everyone,

I have been reading this thread for some time, and this is my first post. I am a Canadian citizen and in the process of sponsoring my wife from Mauritius.

My application for sponsorship was received on 03 Oct 2013 by CPC Mississauga. A decision was made on 24 Oct 2013 and the application for Permanent Residence was forwarded to the Nairobi office for further processing.

Since then I haven't had any communications from Nairobi, and the online has not been updated. It shows Decision Made for the sponsorship part and Application Received for the Permanent Residence part.

The medicals have been done and all fees have been paid already.

I just ordered the GCMS notes to have an idea of what has been going on, but that will take about a month to receive.

I know from reading other posts that there hasn't been much movement from Nairobi for applicants from the later part of last year. Hopefully that will change soon and we'll all get some good news.

Good luck to all!

Lumumba

Mar 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2014
AOR Received.
25-02-2014
File Transfer...
26-02-2014
Med's Done....
04-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2014
LANDED..........
27-07-2014
Hello bayaboo,

Welcome to this thread.

Its true that most of the october(2013) applicants have heard nothing from Nairobi. Please update us when you get your GCMS notes.

Cheers.

bayaboo

May 9, 2014
Lumumba said:
Hello bayaboo,

Welcome to this thread.

Its true that most of the october(2013) applicants have heard nothing from Nairobi. Please update us when you get your GCMS notes.

Cheers.
Thanks Lumumba!

I will certainly update the forum when I get my GCMS notes.

Velaluc

Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
11-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2014
Hello Bayaboo, I'm from Mauritius and my husband from Canada. Nairobi has received our file in mid September 2013 . Up to now, We too have heard nothing from them. Bythe end of May, I will send a GCMS .

kokonatsu

Mar 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NAIROBI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2014
AOR Received.
19-03-2014
File Transfer...
24-03-2014
Med's Done....
15-02-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26th-08-2014
Hi my fellow applicants.
it really scares me sometime to read your post for those who applied last year that you haven't heard anything from nairobi.im praying for u guys that all goes well.
im waiting with my husband in Africa to hear from nairobi but i hope i won't get malaria during this waiting period. :'(

moll

Apr 26, 2014
Same here my husbands from mauritius december 13 sent the passport. Last week recieved an email saying its inline for final review
Hope soon travelling back n fourth from canada to mauritiua becomes costly

bayaboo

May 9, 2014
Velaluc said:
Hello Bayaboo, I'm from Mauritius and my husband from Canada. Nairobi has received our file in mid September 2013 . Up to now, We too have heard nothing from them. Bythe end of May, I will send a GCMS .
Hi Veladuc,

Well, seems we're all in the same boat right now. Looks like our applications have not even made it to the head of the queue yet. I'm hoping that they will be opening and processing our applications soon.

Hopefully the GCMS notes will contain some more info than the online status. I don't even know if they received the medicals. They should have received it, but I haven't been informed of such.

Keep us up to date Veladuc and good luck to you.

Bayaboo

bayaboo

May 9, 2014
moll said:
Same here my husbands from mauritius december 13 sent the passport. Last week recieved an email saying its inline for final review
Hope soon travelling back n fourth from canada to mauritiua becomes costly
Hi Moll,

You have received more communication from Nairobi than most of us. It's good news that they informed you that your application is in its final review stage. Sounds like it should not be too long for a decision to be made. They did hold your husband's passport for an awfully long time though. Doesn't seem necessary to ask for the passport if they were not ready to do something with it, but that's just my opinion.

Yes, I am pretty much out of vacation to travel back to Mauritius. Did so twice last year and once this year already. Now I just need the application to go through because travelling back and forth is no longer an option :-(

Let us know when you get some good news!

Bayaboo

moll

Apr 26, 2014
Me to understand why they are still keeping his passport for. Oh well will keep you posted. Everyday I check the status