Passport Req..
20-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-2014
LANDED..........
10-05-2014
Asephil said:
Hello everyone!

Am happy to announce that my E-case has changed today to Decision made! 8) :p I wonder what could be the decision but am positive about it and I hope i`ll get the letter /my passport as well before the end of the month! I cant wait to give this news to my hubby :-* in few hours from now!
My prayers are with you all!

r/
Asephil
;D ;D ;D ;D Asephil,
So so happy for you and am very sure its only good news. Anytime you passport/visa will be issued and you say bye byeeee to this long process of waiting. Soon you will be on the flight to join your hubby and live a happy life without the stress of long-distance.

As for me, i will carry any document that i deem fit/relevance as per my application. And i will update you on the outcome. Hoping for the best.God is with us!!
Rose13

Asephil

Star Member
Mar 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 March 2013
AOR Received.
13 March 2013
File Transfer...
22 April 2013
Med's Done....
9 February 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5 August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
9 September 2013
LANDED..........
8 November 2013
Rose13 said:
;D ;D ;D ;D Asephil,
So so happy for you and am very sure its only good news. Anytime you passport/visa will be issued and you say bye byeeee to this long process of waiting. Soon you will be on the flight to join your hubby and live a happy life without the stress of long-distance.

As for me, i will carry any document that i deem fit/relevance as per my application. And i will update you on the outcome. Hoping for the best.God is with us!!
Rose13
Thank you Rose!! I wish i could just leave as soon as the passport arrive but I have another CIC situation in here ha.ha.ha!!!I`m in Middle East, so i need to settle things with the U.A.E government (they`re super fast though ;D ) my employer then go back home to Tanzania to visit everyone before i join my hubby :-*. God has blessed us that things have gone according to how we planned.We hoped that before October the passport will reach me so i can have one month to settle all of my affairs in October, which it will be enough time and i`ll be in Canada in November.

Dont worry Rose, everything will work out fine and i`m sure they`ll make a decision on your case as soon you finish the interview, it will take couple of days or may be on the same day but God is with you and you`ll nail the interview!

Cheers/
Asephil

Dimshin

Star Member
May 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April/28/2013
Doc's Request.
Aug/05/2013
AOR Received.
May/17/2013
File Transfer...
May/28/2013
Med's Done....
February/11/2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov/19/2013
VISA ISSUED...
December/02/13
LANDED..........
December/25/13...Insh A Allah.
Hi Asephil,

congratulations for the latest update!
No interview and DECISION made; you got nothing to worry....go and do your shopping for your self and husband.

Rose! you too go and do your shopping you will get your visa on the spot at the interview day. ;D

Rose13

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Kampala - Uganda
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi - Kenya
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2013
Doc's Request.
9-04-2013
AOR Received.
12-03-2013
Med's Done....
11-01-2013
Interview........
20-02-2014
Passport Req..
20-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-2014
LANDED..........
10-05-2014
Asephil my dear,
Congs!!! When decision is made without interview is definately good news. You must be the happiest that all is moving well as you planned. And come NOvember you will be happily reunited with your loved one. Wish you best preparations.

@Dimshin,
Thanks for the best wishes and God on my side i hope for sucessful results.
Otherwise, i have you in my prayers and wish to read good news from you regarding your application.
Lets keep our faith high, remain patience and praying to God until tha time...... God's timing is always the best!!
Rose13

Asephil

Star Member
Mar 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 March 2013
AOR Received.
13 March 2013
File Transfer...
22 April 2013
Med's Done....
9 February 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5 August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
9 September 2013
LANDED..........
8 November 2013
@ Rose

Thank you! Soon you`ll be next with decision made and its just few days left and you`ll join your hubby soon!

@ Dimshin

They`ll get to your file soon, you`re close to March so am sure you`ll get some feedback from them. Good luck!

My passport was picked from the Embassy yesterday so it means the Embassy works on Saturday (hmmm........) i`ll probably get it on Tuesday since today its Sunday and FedEx don't work on Sunday. Now i need to prepare my resignation letter ASAP. :)

Asephil

Star Member
Mar 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 March 2013
AOR Received.
13 March 2013
File Transfer...
22 April 2013
Med's Done....
9 February 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5 August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
9 September 2013
LANDED..........
8 November 2013
Hello everyone!!!!

Just got my passport this morning!!!!! :p :p :p 8) 8) I`m thankful to all the support i`ve got from everyone and for those who are waiting, don't lose hope.... soon you`ll be next so i wish you all the best and God blessed!

Cheers/
Asephil

My timeline
Send application : 11 March 2013
Received in Mississauga : 13 March 2013
AOR approved : 22 April 2013
Medical done : 9 February 2013
Forwarded to Nairobi : 22 April 2013
Ecas - In process on : 2 August 2013
Passport requested : 5 August 2013
Decision Made : 12 September 2013
Passport returned : 16 September 2013
** Interview waived ***

Amanda10

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi-Kenya
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 13,2012
Doc's Request.
April 15, 2013
AOR Received.
November 20,2012
File Transfer...
November 20,2012
Med's Request
Novermber 1,2012
Med's Done....
November 6,2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Passport submitted with the Application
VISA ISSUED...
13 September 2013
LANDED..........
2 october 2013
It was not over until it's over. Nairobi family be blessed and stay firm to your files.

Asephil

Star Member
Mar 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 March 2013
AOR Received.
13 March 2013
File Transfer...
22 April 2013
Med's Done....
9 February 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5 August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
9 September 2013
LANDED..........
8 November 2013
Amanda10 said:
It was not over until it's over. Nairobi family be blessed and stay firm to your files.
Congratulation Amanda!! Looking at your time line, it surely was a long wait for you but God is good and this is all over now. I wish you all the best!

Cheers/
Asephil

Rose13

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Kampala - Uganda
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi - Kenya
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2013
Doc's Request.
9-04-2013
AOR Received.
12-03-2013
Med's Done....
11-01-2013
Interview........
20-02-2014
Passport Req..
20-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-2014
LANDED..........
10-05-2014
Amanda and Asephil,
Congratulations to you all that finally you are through with this waiting thing. As for me am just counting days to my interview next week.
I think am ready with my documents and all i need is your prayers please.
God should surely shower me with his guidance and blessings to pass this interview.
Wish you all a happy life with your loved ones.
Rose13

Amanda10

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi-Kenya
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 13,2012
Doc's Request.
April 15, 2013
AOR Received.
November 20,2012
File Transfer...
November 20,2012
Med's Request
Novermber 1,2012
Med's Done....
November 6,2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Passport submitted with the Application
VISA ISSUED...
13 September 2013
LANDED..........
2 october 2013
Asephil and Rose13,

this immigration process can make you loose your head at times. It was not easy but it was worthy to shape patience in us as a quality. My med will expire november 07, 2013.

Rose13

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Kampala - Uganda
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi - Kenya
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2013
Doc's Request.
9-04-2013
AOR Received.
12-03-2013
Med's Done....
11-01-2013
Interview........
20-02-2014
Passport Req..
20-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-2014
LANDED..........
10-05-2014
Oh my dears,
I have just got a communication informing me that due to Nairobi shootings, my interview has been cancelled until a later date in October. i was very ready to attend my interviews this week but now see.......... Am feeling abit low but i believe everything happens for a reason.
Let me try to remain patient, i pray they fix another date so soon!!
Rose13

Asephil

Star Member
Mar 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 March 2013
AOR Received.
13 March 2013
File Transfer...
22 April 2013
Med's Done....
9 February 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5 August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
9 September 2013
LANDED..........
8 November 2013
Rose13 said:
Oh my dears,
I have just got a communication informing me that due to Nairobi shootings, my interview has been cancelled until a later date in October. i was very ready to attend my interviews this week but now see.......... Am feeling abit low but i believe everything happens for a reason.
Rose13
Oooh no Rose13, :( i thought the CIC would have kept going and make you go for that interview. I`m sorry to hear about that but like what you`ve said, everything happen for a reason but i hope they fix your date or give you a waive for that matter. This will be over so that you could be with your husband soon. Dont lose faith, just be strong and know that God will make a way for you soon.

r/
Asephil.

Africalady

Sep 9, 2013
Rose13 said:
Oh my dears,
Rose13
Oh my dear Rose13, sorry for Nairobi canceling your interview. I had logged on this link to check what you have shared from your interview by sorry. Well, i urge you to remain strong and prepared because am sure they will fix another date soon. I also noticed what happened in Nairobi west-gate mall, it was so terrible and think there is no official business going on in Nairobi, even most embassies must have closed fearing the attack.
October is just next week and within on time you will be done my dear. Even me am for october but very scared.
We need to keep praying and i need your prayers too.
God bless you.

Africalady

Africalady

Sep 9, 2013
Hello Nairobi members,
Am due for interview late October and i feel abit scared due to some issues that iam aware of in my application. Our marriage is genuine and we are married happy waiting to be together soon if God allows. I have read so many think on this forum that i ended reflecting on our applications.
Briefly, we have age difference of 16years my husband older, he is divorced 1 child, i have never been married before but i have 2 children from 2 difference relationship (i was a single mother before marrying my husband), we met online and got married after 5months, we come from different countries both in East Africa, he visited my country for few days and later we went to his country, at our Civil marriage i had only 2 friends who attended but most of his relatives/friends were there at our marriage and reception.
However, i have prints of our all our chats of the dating site, many emails, western union receipts, many photos of our relationship, marriage & honeymoon together, viber call history, whatsapp text message history, skype calls, boarding passes, his divorce certificate, our marriage certificate e.t.c
Members please advise, what can i do to show the visa officer on our interview that my marriage is genuine and we are truely in love.
waiting eagerly to read from you.
Regards,
Africalady

Rose13

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Kampala - Uganda
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi - Kenya
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2013
Doc's Request.
9-04-2013
AOR Received.
12-03-2013
Med's Done....
11-01-2013
Interview........
20-02-2014
Passport Req..
20-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-2014
LANDED..........
10-05-2014
Africalady said:
Hello Nairobi members,
Am due for interview late October and i feel abit scared due to some issues that iam aware of in my application. Our marriage is genuine and we are married happy waiting to be together soon if God allows. I have read so many think on this forum that i ended reflecting on our applications.
Briefly, we have age difference of 16years my husband older, he is divorced 1 child, i have never been married before but i have 2 children from 2 difference relationship (i was a single mother before marrying my husband), we met online and got married after 5months, we come from different countries both in East Africa, he visited my country for few days and later we went to his country, at our Civil marriage i had only 2 friends who attended but most of his relatives/friends were there at our marriage and reception.
However, i have prints of our all our chats of the dating site, many emails, western union receipts, many photos of our relationship, marriage & honeymoon together, viber call history, whatsapp text message history, skype calls, boarding passes, his divorce certificate, our marriage certificate e.t.c
Members please advise, what can i do to show the visa officer on our interview that my marriage is genuine and we are truely in love.
waiting eagerly to read from you.
Regards,
Africalady
Hi Africalady,
Thanks for your concern about my interview cancellation. Am still positive and hopefull that October will bring good news for me.
As for your case, i understand what it means to read so much on this forum but please do not judge yourself. I believe every relationship is unique in its own way and you are not the first person to have such read flags. I remember of a friend who had divorced twice with 4 children and an age difference was interviewed last year but got her application approved.
STOP thinking negatively even before the day because what you need is to relax your mind, believe in your relationship and pray.
All will be well. lets remain prayerful
Rose13