+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nail the Challenge of Getting Reference Letter from Current Employer!!

Fahadkazmi

May 28, 2018
Thanks Farhad..

But shuold that content of white paper be typed in a legal green paper again and signed by my manager along with the stamp paper?? Or notary can seal and sign in the white paper itself? I am not sure if usually notary public will sign in white paper..

and is there any other content to be mentioned like affidavit other than this reference letter paper?
Plain white paper would suffice.
Check with your notary public if they have any issues with plain paper. If so, get it on stamp paper.

Reactions: kalani123

haripriya1012

Aug 12, 2019
I have a question here. I submitting a Company Reference Letter for OINP and received a nomination from Ontario. Can I use the same letter while submitting EE post ITA or should I get a new letter?

R@$hM!

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
I have a doubt with regard to the reference letter. I am working as an assistant accountant in one school, and I am planning to ask my accounts officer for this letter. However wanted to know if the designation should be assistant accountant or should it match the noc code and be accounting technician. Which is the right one?

martzino93

Aug 31, 2019
For those who are looking for a reference letter format, I have drafted one and used this for me as well. This is in line with the requirement that has been mentioned in the OINP Application Guide (http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL.html). Please feel free to tewek it to meed your requirement.

Reference Letter Format

Date: _____________

To Whom it May Concern

This is to certify that Mr. ____________ (Name) is currently employed with __________ (Company Name) in ___________ (Location, Country).

Details of his employment are given below:
• Designation:
• Date of Joining:
• Employee ID:
• Type of Employment (Full time/permanent/part-time):
• Hours of Work/Week:
• Department:
• Reporting Manager:
• Annual Salary:

Duties and responsibilities handled by ___________ (Name) are as follows:

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

For (Company Name)

<Signature of the Referee> <Company Seal>
<Name & Designation of the Referee>
<Contact No. and Email of the Referee>
I need someone to help me with this information as I’m about to submit my ITA...Please will there be any address on the reference letter ? and if Yes what will be the address on the reference letter ?...thanks

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
I need someone to help me with this information as I’m about to submit my ITA...Please will there be any address on the reference letter ? and if Yes what will be the address on the reference letter ?...thanks
No address is required to address.

"TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN" solves the purpose in the reference letter.

martzino93

Aug 31, 2019
No address is required to address.

"TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN" solves the purpose in the reference letter.
Please I also need a bit of help as regards to POF, if I’m using gifts deed, affidavit and LOE. Do I also need to print my account statement for a 6 month period or from the period the money was transferred to my account till the end of the month ?

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Please I also need a bit of help as regards to POF, if I’m using gifts deed, affidavit and LOE. Do I also need to print my account statement for a 6 month period or from the period the money was transferred to my account till the end of the month ?
Please show the below documents in your case for POF:

1. Bank Balance Confirmation Letter
2. Copy of Gift Deed
3. No Objection Affidavit from the person you're getting gift deed
4. Last 6 months bank statement (highlight transaction on the day you got gift deed amount)
5. Point explained in Letter of explanation

martzino93

Aug 31, 2019
Please show the below documents in your case for POF:

1. Bank Balance Confirmation Letter
2. Copy of Gift Deed
3. No Objection Affidavit from the person you're getting gift deed
4. Last 6 months bank statement (highlight transaction on the day you got gift deed amount)
5. Point explained in Letter of explanation
Thanks so much, Finally. will I also need to attached the account statement of the person(Dad) who transferred the money to me. As evidence to the source of fund and can I highlight the transaction on his statement since it was sent in installments?

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Thanks so much, Finally. will I also need to attached the account statement of the person(Dad) who transferred the money to me. As evidence to the source of fund and can I highlight the transaction on his statement since it was sent in installments?
Your Dad's statement is not required.

tinu28111987

Nov 1, 2017
Hi,
I am currently on pgwp and working full time in Canada
I have a question regarding employment reference letter for previous company.
I worked for Deloitte and was working out of India. My manager was with Deloitte US working out of Boston.
So can my manager sign the letter and courier it to me in Canada?
Or it has to be someone from India who has to sign the letter?
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Hetal

Wedding Crasher

Jan 29, 2018
Someone correct me if I am wrong , but it seems that all applicants who got letter from colleague has their Eligibility under "Review required". What are the chances of rejection then?