+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NA3 Status - Your experiences

shutty

Nov 24, 2016
Hi There,

My CIC background status has just changed to NA3.

Has anyone else had the same status, if so, what happened?, did PPR come shortly afterwards?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hi There,

My CIC background status has just changed to NA3.

Has anyone else had the same status, if so, what happened?, did PPR come shortly afterwards?
it happens sometimes. it should be shortly but no one can ever confirm "how soon" anything happens. Nothing to do but wait.

shutty

Nov 24, 2016
My Account was updated this morning and is now back to Processing Background Check.

This appears to be IP3.

From my research on the forum, the few people that enter IP3 usually receive PPR within 1 week.

*Fingers Crossed*

fazlul007

Nov 22, 2017
Any update after IP3
I am in NA3 for a week now.

My Account was updated this morning and is now back to Processing Background Check.

This appears to be IP3.

From my research on the forum, the few people that enter IP3 usually receive PPR within 1 week.

*Fingers Crossed*

This appears to be IP3.

*Fingers Crossed*

shekh ramzan

Nov 22, 2017
Hi, I have working experience of 3 years as a Financial Accountant in a firm in Lahore, Pakistan. My salary is not taxable. I get salary in cash. It is not transferred to my Bank Account. I can provide salary slips and experience letter of my firm. Is that sufficient to satisfy the Embassy regarding work experience?

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Hi, I have working experience of 3 years as a Financial Accountant in a firm in Lahore, Pakistan. My salary is not taxable. I get salary in cash. It is not transferred to my Bank Account. I can provide salary slips and experience letter of my firm. Is that sufficient to satisfy the Embassy regarding work experience?
This has been replied to in the other thread.

omesanni

Star Member
Dec 31, 2016
Any update after IP3
@fazlul007 Here's my timeline:
June 10 AOR FSW, July 7 - ip1, nov 1 - ip2, nov 7 - NA3, nov 20 - IP3.

I really don't know why my timeline is like this because people in FSW normally move from IP2 to PPR and so am trying to understand why my timeline has gone a different route. From what some people have told me, they said they've only seen such timelines with CEC applicants or people whose applications are in Ottawa and none of these applies to me. I do have 2 sisters that live in Canada though.

I was wondering if u have any insights on why my timeline followed the NA3 and IP3 path? Also can u share your timeline or any other details just to see if there are any similarities between our applications.

shutty

Nov 24, 2016
Any update after IP3
@fazlul007 Here's my timeline:
June 10 AOR FSW, July 7 - ip1, nov 1 - ip2, nov 7 - NA3, nov 20 - IP3.

I really don't know why my timeline is like this because people in FSW normally move from IP2 to PPR and so am trying to understand why my timeline has gone a different route. From what some people have told me, they said they've only seen such timelines with CEC applicants or people whose applications are in Ottawa and none of these applies to me. I do have 2 sisters that live in Canada though.

I was wondering if u have any insights on why my timeline followed the NA3 and IP3 path? Also can u share your timeline or any other details just to see if there are any similarities between our applications.
I got my PPR e-mail within 10 days of starting this thread, I also found that 4 other people who got NA3 status had a similar time period to receiving PPR

sschd

Dec 26, 2017
I got ITA on 23 May 2017 under express entry. We had earlier done the medicals for my wife and me on 9th April 2017 (before this ITA I had got another ITA on 23rd Feb 17 which I rejected in May and applied for fresh ITA which I received on 23 May 17, so that is why the medicals were done before the current ITA.) Medical was completed for me but for my wife the x ray was not done since she was expecting. So I submitted the application in August end and uploaded the emedical for my wife which also had a x ray deferral letter due to pregnancy with expected delivery date of 1 Dec 2017. On 15 Nov I received a mail from CIC for additional documents required for new born baby. They gave me 1 month to submit the documents the deadline for which is expiring on 1st Jan 2018. Till that time for medical result it was showing we are reviewing the results of your medical exam. After delivery I got my child’s medical done and collected all the documents which I will be submitting by tomorrow. My wife’s medical was also done and the next day the status changed to You have passed the medical exam. The status for Background check was showing as below till today evening –
Background check – We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more
information.
But today night, a few hours back I checked and now the status for Background check has changed to Not Applicable.
For additional documents below is the status –
Review of additional documents We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
Can you please let me know if IP2 has been completed for me and I am in NA3? Or is this NA2? Please note that I will be submitting additional documents for my child by tomorrow.
Request clarity on this.
Thanks in advance.

Andy_ready

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-11-2017
I got ITA on 23 May 2017 under express entry. We had earlier done the medicals for my wife and me on 9th April 2017 (before this ITA I had got another ITA on 23rd Feb 17 which I rejected in May and applied for fresh ITA which I received on 23 May 17, so that is why the medicals were done before the current ITA.) Medical was completed for me but for my wife the x ray was not done since she was expecting. So I submitted the application in August end and uploaded the emedical for my wife which also had a x ray deferral letter due to pregnancy with expected delivery date of 1 Dec 2017. On 15 Nov I received a mail from CIC for additional documents required for new born baby. They gave me 1 month to submit the documents the deadline for which is expiring on 1st Jan 2018. Till that time for medical result it was showing we are reviewing the results of your medical exam. After delivery I got my child’s medical done and collected all the documents which I will be submitting by tomorrow. My wife’s medical was also done and the next day the status changed to You have passed the medical exam. The status for Background check was showing as below till today evening –
Background check – We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more
information.
But today night, a few hours back I checked and now the status for Background check has changed to Not Applicable.
For additional documents below is the status –
Review of additional documents We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
Can you please let me know if IP2 has been completed for me and I am in NA3? Or is this NA2? Please note that I will be submitting additional documents for my child by tomorrow.
Request clarity on this.
Thanks in advance.
What does Medical say for you?