+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MyCIC Application Status is "Cancelled"

mohammadpz2

Jun 6, 2014
Hello,
I've applied for Study Permit Visa online on April, 28, 2014. Until now, I did not receive any e-mail regarding Ask or Doc-request. But yesterday, I found that my Application Status in MyCIC profile is "cancelled". I don't know what should I do now? And what is the reason for that.

In addition, one of my friends who was applied with me on a same time, received "Pass-request".

I really appreciate it if you consider my situation and help me.

propain

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2013
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
U have an option to do case specific enquiry within ur mycic account.

Tht should resolve ur trouble.

good luck

mohammadpz2

Jun 6, 2014
Yes, I have sent them an email. But it take 21 business days!
I there anyone who had same problem?
Or is there any phone number for CIC which I can contact them?

Thanks

Rafey

Mar 9, 2014
Hi,

What was your objections which cic found in your letter check that and also reapply as soon as .

Thanks,
Rafey

mohammadpz2

Jun 6, 2014
There is no other information in my CIC profile.
The only thing that is in my profile is : Application status = cancelled
Should I apply again while my status is not closed?

Thanks

Rafey

Mar 9, 2014
I would suggest reapply everything and attach a letter in which you justify yourself and ask them you have completed all documents there is no such valid reason to cancel my application .

dok

Apr 20, 2014
mohammadpz2 said:
Hello,
I've applied for Study Permit Visa online on April, 28, 2014. Until now, I did not receive any e-mail regarding Ask or Doc-request. But yesterday, I found that my Application Status in MyCIC profile is "cancelled". I don't know what should I do now? And what is the reason for that.

In addition, one of my friends who was applied with me on a same time, received "Pass-request".

I really appreciate it if you consider my situation and help me.
Hello,

If you application status is cancelled, it means (any of these or more):
you no more need what you're requesting for;
CIC is unable to process your application for some reasons;
you might already be in the possession of the necessary same documents you've applied for;
you did not use the correct application forms or gross mistake;
and others.

You may use the help? button sign to know more about when an application status is cancelled on MyCIC.

What's your profile? which university and what program? Which entry: May 1st or Sept. 1st?

At this moment it's not advisable to re-apply. You need to use the case enquiry to inquire about the reasons and wait till you get response. Send your inquiry to the visa office which processed your application or where you selected as your current country of residence. Based on the information you'll get, you'll see if you can re-apply.

mohammadpz2

Jun 6, 2014
Thank you for your response. ;)
I'm an Iranian student and I have applied for Study Permit from Ankara Turkey.
I've got admission from University of Montreal with full financial support for Sep. 1st.
I'm almost sure that I did all the procedure right since one of my friends got his visa yesterday and we were completely same.
I sent an email to "question@cic.gc.ca" about one week ago but still no response!
What's your opinion now?

dok

Apr 20, 2014
mohammadpz2 said:
Thank you for your response. ;)
I'm an Iranian student and I have applied for Study Permit from Ankara Turkey.
I've got admission from University of Montreal with full financial support for Sep. 1st.
I'm almost sure that I did all the procedure right since one of my friends got his visa yesterday and we were completely same.
I sent an email to "question @ cic.gc.ca" about one week ago but still no response!
What's your opinion now?
If you sent your application to the Visa section in Ankara, Turkey, then you should send your enquiry to: re-ankara-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
[When you are enquiring about an application, please put your name, date of birth and file number on the subject line of the message.]

dok

Apr 20, 2014
mohammadpz2 said:
Yes, I gave my biometrics just one day after submission.
Then you send your enquiry to the e-mail address below:

re-ankara-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca