+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MyCIC Application Status is "Cancelled"

emf21

Oct 29, 2014
OP, has your application been re-created yet? The same has happened to me and I was wondering what happened afterwards

getak

Aug 6, 2015
Your application may be open, closed, or cancelled.

If the status is open, it means that we have received your application. When we begin to process your file, you will be notified of a change in your application status through your account.

If the status is closed, it means that a final decision has been reached on your application.

If the status is cancelled, it means that before a final decision was made, CIC determined that we did not need to process the application. This could be due to:

an administrative error and your application needs to be re-created by CIC,
an extension of status is required before a permit application can be processed, and/or
CIC determined you do not need what you applied for.

Reactions: sevenintheocean

getak

Aug 6, 2015
Your application may be open, closed, or cancelled.

If the status is open, it means that we have received your application. When we begin to process your file, you will be notified of a change in your application status through your account.

If the status is closed, it means that a final decision has been reached on your application.

If the status is cancelled, it means that before a final decision was made, CIC determined that we did not need to process the application. This could be due to:

an administrative error and your application needs to be re-created by CIC,
an extension of status is required before a permit application can be processed, and/or
CIC determined you do not need what you applied for.

tetyanka

Oct 11, 2015
Hi everyone!!!
I have same problem...

I've applied for work Permit Visa online on April 2015. I did not receive any e-mail regarding Ask or Doc-request. But yesterday, October 10, I found that my Application Status in MyCIC profile is "cancelled". I don't know what should I do now? And what is the reason for that.

My husbund, who was applied with me on a same day, received his work permit already.

Guys, please tell me what you have done in this situation.
Thank you

JohnAB

Sep 4, 2016
Hi Mohammad,

Hope all is well.
I was wondering if you ever heard back about your study permit application from the visa office.
My brother applied for the Canadian study permit and his application status switched to ''cancelled''.

Thanks in advance.
Cheers.

bryheartpizza

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-04-2021
AOR Received.
02-04-2021
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
02-08-2016
dok said:
Then you send your enquiry to the e-mail address below:

re-ankara-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
This thread was two years ago bro :|

yahya beig

Jul 4, 2017
Hi
My express entry application got cancelled as incomplete and reason was Proof of education not given. i have uploaded all the docs with the equivalent degree certificate which i got from WES.

can someone please suggest me what do i have to do now.

nancygator

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
Hi Any update from you? What did you do? Can you share pls? I got my PR application cancelled. But no email or message received regarding the reason...

Hi
My express entry application got cancelled as incomplete and reason was Proof of education not given. i have uploaded all the docs with the equivalent degree certificate which i got from WES.

can someone please suggest me what do i have to do now.

benson84

Nov 16, 2017
Hi Any update from you? What did you do? Can you share pls? I got my PR application cancelled. But no email or message received regarding the reason...
AOR received : 13 Dec 2017
Application Status : Your Application was Cancelled on 20 Dec 17

Reason Not Mentioned.
We raised an enquiry today morning. Don't know what to do. Missed ITA

Can I make new EE Profile for entering the Pool Draw . Any one have the same issue?

liaquat85

Mar 24, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR received : 13 Dec 2017
Application Status : Your Application was Cancelled on 20 Dec 17

Reason Not Mentioned.
We raised an enquiry today morning. Don't know what to do. Missed ITA

Can I make new EE Profile for entering the Pool Draw . Any one have the same issue?
Hi

I have the same issue. I have uploaded all the documents and FBI PCC was missing. Which I uploaded later. I have not got any message about what is the reason for cancellation.