+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MyCIC account

FilCanCouple

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Hello,

I linked my application to MyCIC because I received an email from them that they need additional documents, now in MyCIC website, I couldn't find an "upload" link/button.

Do you have this problem?

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
sometimes you receive the email and the upload button shows up a few days later.

in the email did IRCC specifically ask you to upload the document to your online account ?

if the email from IRCC did not specifically ask you to upload the document to your online account.......you may send to the visa office through IRCC webform.

if you send through IRCC webform when they ask it through online account, you will be asked to resend through online account....so you may call IRCC.

FilCanCouple

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
sometimes you receive the email and the upload button shows up a few days later.

in the email did IRCC specifically ask you to upload the document to your online account ?

if the email from IRCC did not specifically ask you to upload the document to your online account.......you may send to the visa office through IRCC webform.

if you send through IRCC webform when they ask it through online account, you will be asked to resend through online account....so you may call IRCC.
Thank you very much for your detailed response.

Yes, they state on the email the 3 methods I could choose one only. [link account / enquiry forum / courier] I prefer to send electronically to minimize the cost.

I was just confused why there was no "upload" button. I will check few days later again my CIC account.

Thank you again.

Regards