+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

mycic account locked

Nmetuk

Feb 14, 2016
Dear buddies,

Mycic account was locked due to my stupid mistakes by answering all four security question wrong. the webpage shows that it cannot no longer be able to recover online.

I searched the forum and see one solution that to create new account and link to the exist one, I tried to do so however, system rejects to re-link to the locked account, by saying the info I enterred does not match... but I am pretty sure it did match :'(

I sent the email to question#cic...but no response for days at all.

COULD anyone help with me?

my application is AOR in December, and seems will have some feedback from cic but I cannot see........

sngm1201

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've never seen or heard anything like this happened to anyone. I was under the impression that if CIC account gets locked due to any reason it unlocks automatically after few hours. I could be wrong here, I would call CIC and ask them about this. Please share if you got any update.

Tikli

Feb 26, 2016
Yes for me also CIC account got locked. I created a new GCkey and linked to my profile.

Nmetuk

Feb 14, 2016
Tikli said:
Yes for me also CIC account got locked. I created a new GCkey and linked to my profile.
Dear Tikli, May I know how long did it take when re-link to the previous application after you enterred certain info to match? immediate or wait for a few days?

Vinod597

Jun 8, 2016
Hey guys any solution for lcoked Mycic account... iam suffering with same problem... please help me out

Nmetuk

Feb 14, 2016
Vinod597 said:
Hey guys any solution for lcoked Mycic account... iam suffering with same problem... please help me out
Create new my in account and link the existed application. It works but takes some time.