+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My work permit application has been refused at the embassy of Rabat

fisherman10

Jan 2, 2009
Dear friends,

My work permit application has been refused at the embassy of Rabat for the following reason:

They are not satisfied that i will leave Canada after the contract.
I would love to know if i still have some chance to get my application approved if i take the second interview however, i have a representative who will be calling them from Canada before i take my my interview.
Do you think that the representative will convince them or it depends on what am going to say on my interview again?
thanl you.

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Your Representative will not be a factor,Convince them you will return,To cite a Statistic 90% of Chinese Workers with LMO,Employment offers,and Contracts ARE DENIED because they cannot convince the embassy they will return to China,How about you???Whats your reasons to return???

fisherman10

Jan 2, 2009
My problem is the the job i got, it's in a gas station.They say that i have to find a better job cuz i have a bachelor degree. However am only taking this job for experience, i want to have an idea how people there run business how they treat their employees & to make a practical use my skills in English language. I will certainly come back to my country and i never thought to stay there but i don't really know why they think the oposit.

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Those reasons will not convince them,you have to show family ties,property and other things to return to in Morroco,Otherwise......