Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
jadeja said:
Shall I try to apply for visitor visa for my parents. Is it easy to get.
Check my signature for parents visa help

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
aussiepete said:
You are either a troll or incredibly stupid. I find it hard to believe someone can be so stupid!
While there are many trolls, his story is not rare and has happened to many. You probably haven't heard or seen stuff like this in your neck of the wood

aussiepete

Oct 31, 2009
Whitehorse Yukon
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-10-2005
File Transfer...
14-01-2006
Passport Req..
23-01-2006
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2006
LANDED..........
23-03-2006
screech339 said:
Why do you think this is so?
So his wife lies, commits fraud, cheats on him & he says he needs to get a divorce. He has not yet applied to sponsor her and he is asking what he should do???????? Give me a break! Like I said. Stupid or a troll.

chakrab

Champion Member
Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aussiepete said:
So his wife lies, commits fraud, cheats on him & he says he needs to get a divorce. He has not yet applied to sponsor her and he is asking what he should do???????? Give me a break! Like I said. Stupid or a troll.
its not so easy to divorce in some countries, specially if one spouse isn't willing.

aussiepete

Oct 31, 2009
Whitehorse Yukon
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-10-2005
File Transfer...
14-01-2006
Passport Req..
23-01-2006
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2006
LANDED..........
23-03-2006
chakrab said:
its not so easy to divorce in some countries, specially if one spouse isn't willing.
He lives in Canada right? So it's not really hard at all! And it is even easier to not fill in the sponsorship right? Oh but what should I do?? STUPID!!!

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
It's easy to be flippant about what you think you know(in your ideal world) but ignore the realities in some countries. Perhaps divorce is "not hard at all" for you but could be for others. Did it occur to you, perhaps in his emotional state(given the circumstances), he may have just needed some support? The guy's parents could be in serious danger but since you know it all, consider lending your expertise to him.

aussiepete said:
He lives in Canada right? So it's not really hard at all! And it is even easier to not fill in the sponsorship right? Oh but what should I do?? STUPID!!!

Mrs.Purcy

Star Member
Apr 18, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-14
Med's Done....
01-24-14
aussiepete said:
Hmm. I won't lie, I smelled 'troll' all over this thread when it first got posted.. But.. You should give everyone the benefit of the doubt. Things like this happen and people were shocked but it is a reality. I think you shouldn't take this seriously and if it is making you this frustrated, you should take a breather.

All the best~

Amalthea

May 27, 2014
Vancity
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2014
AOR Received.
12-11-2014
Med's Done....
08-07-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
waived
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2015
LANDED..........
18-06-2015
aussiepete said:
First of all, divorces aren't recognized internationally, especially in a country like India where BOTH parties must agree to divorce. There are some evil, manipulative people out there. How many women do you know that have gotten married, only to find out years later that the guy is living two lives? Sociopaths are very real. Be grateful you've never encountered such self-serving evil.

Second of all, you're an asshole.

If you feel like he's a troll (What purpose would that even serve? Asking for help on a visa forum about sponsoring his parents? Why would a troll even bother?) perhaps you should jog on and not bump the entire thread.
Ironic, considering all you're doing in this thread is being a troll to the OP, posting hate, trolling for a reaction.

Just because someone is asking what you feel is a "stupid" question doesn't give you the right to be a jerk.

We all come here to ask questions, get help, and support others.

Amalthea

May 27, 2014
Vancity
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2014
AOR Received.
12-11-2014
Med's Done....
08-07-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
waived
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2015
LANDED..........
18-06-2015
Wow, I see your other posts on the forum consist of calling people "dumb" and passing judgments on people who are asking for help or advice. Congrats, way to contribute.

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
jadeja said:
I am from India and am a canada pr and married last year before coming to canada. My wife lied to me about her date of birth, about her documents, her education and surgery. She didn't disclose anything at the time of marriage nor anyone told us. She showed me fake documents at the time of marriage. After marriage when I checked her bag there were other educational documents and shows that she failed in her senior secondary school examination and she is not a graduate. I tried to forgive her for everything she did to me as I wanted to keep my relation and not to end it in divorce. But now the conditions are turning ugly. As soon as I landed in Canada, she is forcing me to get her pr visa immediately, which u all know is not possible as there is a processing time for it. She is very loud these days and threat me to spoil my life. She is troubling my mom, dad and sister at home and ask them to force me too. She told me "you fool I married to you for PR visa, I will spoil your life" over phone. I was shocked to hear.

I have decided not to remain with her but as I am new in canada, I don't the rights of a permanent residents and where to go to explain my story. I have a telephonic proof of her accepting that she cheated me by hiding surgery and producing false documents. I have nothing else to proof it. I didn't take dowry, instead I spent on my wedding from her side also. She is very clever and is in contact with immigration agents who are helping her. I am not sure if she comes here what she do and behave.

Please help me, I am new in canada. Please guide me for the divorce proceedings. I don't want to die each and every day by hearing non sense from her. Please I beg in fornt of you . Kindly guide me.
do not get her canada visa
it is difficult to get divorce in any country within short period and all contry have special rights to woman, take advise of lawyar before taking any step

Audjgal

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2013
AOR Received.
11-10-2013
Med's Done....
20-08-2013
jadeja said:
hello

My wife is making situations too ugly. She ran away with all jewellery with her mom and brothers. Her brother threatened to cut me into pieces if I won't apply for her pr visa. She is now with her mom in Punjab, India. She gave a false complaint in nearby police station about me and my family. She is saying I won't give u a divorce, first get me pr visa for which I have married. I have not sponsored her and I was going through a divorce link for Canada residents given by one of our forum members. It says divorce can't be taken before one year in Canada. What should I do now.

One more thing I came to know that my wife has given wrong address on her passport she left that house two years back in Punjab. But during passport reissue she deliberately gave that old address and hide her mom's new address for police verification. She got police verification done on her wrong address in Punjab by bribing cops as told by her. I can prove that the address she gave for police verification of passport details was wrong as she was not living there.

She is threatening me to file a false dowry case against me and my parents. She is asking for a share in my property and bank amount. The only problem is that if she files a case against me and my parents then my parents have to go to Punjab to fight case. We don't have a lawyer and links in Punjab where we can go and fight a case. Moreover she says once my parents will go to Punjab she will kill them that would appear a road accident to others.

what should I do, Is it possible to ask government here so that I can die on my own wish. I feel not to live any more. I am a respectful person from a respectful family and can't face these things, I am not so strong. Are there rules to die on my own wish.
As a person who has been in India, I can tell everyone here that these are pretty serious allegations and I can see what why the OP is so stressed out. Filing a dowry case in India is VERY serious. And it is a tool wielded by women and their families as a threat. And if the marriage doesn't work out even bc of the woman, the woman's family will file such a complaint to "save" the honour of their daughter and make the son-in-law look bad even when it never happened. I personally know of two 100 % innocent guys who went to jail immed following a dowry complaint, and till you prove otherwise or have some strings to pull you are not getting to see a judge or out of jail.

OP, all i can tell you is record all conversations between yourself and your wife with a new cell phone number. If possible only communicate via text and save all of them .Get your parents somewhere where she won't find them. And get a good lawyer in India. MOST importantly, do not , DO NOT return to India. I hope you did not consummate the marriage as next you will be getting messages that you are going to be a father and please return home.
If you are Punjabi, I suggest you find a punjabi association nearby who can maybe give you a recommendation for a good trustworthy lawyer in Punjab OR take all your communication so far and get to the Indian HIgh Commision in Toronto and they should be able to give you some assistance. Good Luck.

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
Audjgal said:
As a person who has been in India, I can tell everyone here that these are pretty serious allegations and I can see what why the OP is so stressed out. Filing a dowry case in India is VERY serious. And it is a tool wielded by women and their families as a threat. And if the marriage doesn't work out even bc of the woman, the woman's family will file such a complaint to "save" the honour of their daughter and make the son-in-law look bad even when it never happened. I personally know of two 100 % innocent guys who went to jail immed following a dowry complaint, and till you prove otherwise or have some strings to pull you are not getting to see a judge or out of jail.

OP, all i can tell you is record all conversations between yourself and your wife with a new cell phone number. If possible only communicate via text and save all of them .Get your parents somewhere where she won't find them. And get a good lawyer in India. MOST importantly, do not , DO NOT return to India. I hope you did not consummate the marriage as next you will be getting messages that you are going to be a father and please return home.
If you are Punjabi, I suggest you find a punjabi association nearby who can maybe give you a recommendation for a good trustworthy lawyer in Punjab OR take all your communication so far and get to the Indian HIgh Commision in Toronto and they should be able to give you some assistance. Good Luck.
agreed
even I have seen 3-4 similar cases, do not come to India till the case gets over,
gether proof and put divorse case via your parente (give them power for that)