Obronibini

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2014 (Received as per tracking 21-03-2013)
AOR Received.
29-04-2014
File Transfer...
30-04-2014
Passport Req..
04-08-2014
screech339 said:
Which is why supervisa may be an option for his parents. Separate the parents from the wife.
super visa is may not be easy to get though is it? Don't you need to have around 40k before you can apply?

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Obronibini said:
super visa is may not be easy to get though is it? Don't you need to have around 40k before you can apply?
Not 100% familiar with the supervisa requirements. But it is easy to get if you meet the requirements. If income is one of the requirements, it may be tough to get considering that he recently moved back to Canada and also he is required to pay for 1 year medical insurance for his parents on top of it.

jadeja

Oct 6, 2011
screech339 said:
Not 100% familiar with the supervisa requirements. But it is easy to get if you meet the requirements. If income is one of the requirements, it may be tough to get considering that he recently moved back to Canada and also he is required to pay for 1 year medical insurance for his parents on top of it.
Shall I try to apply for visitor visa for my parents. Is it easy to get.

yamayama

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad now in New Delhi since Feb 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7, September, 2012
AOR Received.
17, October, 2012
File Transfer...
17, October, 2012
Med's Request
May 20, 2014
Med's Done....
11, June, 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 30, 2014
jadeja said:
I am from India and am a canada pr and married last year before coming to canada. My wife lied to me about her date of birth, about her documents, her education and surgery. She didn't disclose anything at the time of marriage nor anyone told us. She showed me fake documents at the time of marriage. After marriage when I checked her bag there were other educational documents and shows that she failed in her senior secondary school examination and she is not a graduate. I tried to forgive her for everything she did to me as I wanted to keep my relation and not to end it in divorce. But now the conditions are turning ugly. As soon as I landed in Canada, she is forcing me to get her pr visa immediately, which u all know is not possible as there is a processing time for it. She is very loud these days and threat me to spoil my life. She is troubling my mom, dad and sister at home and ask them to force me too. She told me "you fool I married to you for PR visa, I will spoil your life" over phone. I was shocked to hear.

I have decided not to remain with her but as I am new in canada, I don't the rights of a permanent residents and where to go to explain my story. I have a telephonic proof of her accepting that she cheated me by hiding surgery and producing false documents. I have nothing else to proof it. I didn't take dowry, instead I spent on my wedding from her side also. She is very clever and is in contact with immigration agents who are helping her. I am not sure if she comes here what she do and behave.

Please help me, I am new in canada. Please guide me for the divorce proceedings. I don't want to die each and every day by hearing non sense from her. Please I beg in fornt of you . Kindly guide me.
Hi there,
Sorry to hear your story but don't worry about her just go ahead and divorce her if you sponsor her and if she landed in Canada then she could turn your life up side down, so don't worry about it. Actually your story is like my sister her husband was and a s shole even though he was so close to get his visa but she send a letter to cic and stopped the sponsorship and second thing that she for sure has somebody living in Canada that she is getting the info from them. So please cancel it just go to Indian Counsulate in Canada and they will help you to divorce her.

Heroine

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 11,2014
AOR Received.
Apr 9,2014
File Transfer...
Apr 28,2014
Med's Request
Apr 9,2014
Med's Done....
Apr 10,2014
Passport Req..
Aug 28,2014
hi there
where did u get married?
if u get married in india,make sure if the marriage in india is recognized in canada or not,if its not recognized,u are free in canada,u can get married with others in future so no worries
as i know some of the countries marriage is not recognized in canada,those people they need to sign another paper together in canada to confirm the marriage is valid in canada

if u guys married in canada,u need to get advice from a canadian lawyer then

on the other hand,just get ur parent away from this woman,if supervisa doesnt work,how about move to another indian city?

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
yamayama said:
Hi there,
Sorry to hear your story but don't worry about her just go ahead and divorce her if you sponsor her and if she landed in Canada then she could turn your life up side down, so don't worry about it. Actually your story is like my sister her husband was and a s shole even though he was so close to get his visa but she send a letter to cic and stopped the sponsorship and second thing that she for sure has somebody living in Canada that she is getting the info from them. So please cancel it just go to Indian Counsulate in Canada and they will help you to divorce her.
The OP didn't even start the PR sponsorship papers. So the only a divorce proceedings is the only thing to do. Also find a way to separate his parents from his wife.

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
jadeja said:
Shall I try to apply for visitor visa for my parents. Is it easy to get.
Don't know if it is easy to get but there is no harm in trying to apply for TRV for your parents. It really depends on every case. Some are easy, others not so easy. It can depend on the travel history, ties to India, available money to support themselves during their stay in Canada, etc etc. It is just a matter of convincing CIC that your parents will actually leave Canada when they stay ends.

Screech339

jadeja

Oct 6, 2011
hello

My wife is making situations too ugly. She ran away with all jewellery with her mom and brothers. Her brother threatened to cut me into pieces if I won't apply for her pr visa. She is now with her mom in Punjab, India. She gave a false complaint in nearby police station about me and my family. She is saying I won't give u a divorce, first get me pr visa for which I have married. I have not sponsored her and I was going through a divorce link for Canada residents given by one of our forum members. It says divorce can't be taken before one year in Canada. What should I do now.

One more thing I came to know that my wife has given wrong address on her passport she left that house two years back in Punjab. But during passport reissue she deliberately gave that old address and hide her mom's new address for police verification. She got police verification done on her wrong address in Punjab by bribing cops as told by her. I can prove that the address she gave for police verification of passport details was wrong as she was not living there.

She is threatening me to file a false dowry case against me and my parents. She is asking for a share in my property and bank amount. The only problem is that if she files a case against me and my parents then my parents have to go to Punjab to fight case. We don't have a lawyer and links in Punjab where we can go and fight a case. Moreover she says once my parents will go to Punjab she will kill them that would appear a road accident to others.

what should I do, Is it possible to ask government here so that I can die on my own wish. I feel not to live any more. I am a respectful person from a respectful family and can't face these things, I am not so strong. Are there rules to die on my own wish.

chakrab

Champion Member
Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
better start recording her phone calls. they could be used as evidence later on. also keep any text, message, emails, etc. then file a police complaint in your town asap with the evidence. if you have any proof of threat, that will do.

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
So sorry to hear you are going through that. First of all, try to relax and do some meditation. There is no need to die or take your own life. If you do, it will hurt your parents. Instead of sitting in fear of her threats, why don't you report her to police before she does?

If I were in your shoes, I would do the following (or ask my parents to):
1. report her to police for theft of jewelry
2. report her to police for intimidating and threatening you and your parents lives. Take this seriously.
3. begin recording all her phone calls and messages, save the emails - send these to your parents so they can use as evidence against her
4. get security for your parents, this way there is always someone around them who can protect them in case your wife tries to carry out her threats.
5. tell your wife, even if she harms your parents, that won't bring her to Canada
6. you know she lied on her passport application, report that to the police and the passport office along with evidence.
7. get in touch with a divorce lawyer here in Canada who is familiar with the laws in India, and seek their advice.
8. speak to some elderly people in Canada who are from India, and see what they suggest you can do.

It's really important to believe you will get through this and that your parents will also get through this. Try to stay positive and your parents should really consider getting some security guards to protect them.

Please do not allow this woman and her family to force you to sponsor her. Look at her she is behaving when she is not even in Canada. Imagine what she will be like when she gets here, and decides to go on welfare which you will be responsible to pay back?

keesio

VIP Member
May 16, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2013
Doc's Request.
09-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-01-2013
File Transfer...
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
02-01-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-08-2013
LANDED..........
14-10-2013
To the OP - whatever you do, don't give in to her. If you do, that will only make her even more bold in trying to bully you and your family around. You need to stand up to her. Also note that if you sponsor her anyway, you put your own PR at risk since you would be knowingly involved in a marriage of convenience for PR reasons (Immigration fraud). That is a crime. And you can bet that she will hold that threat over you if you do sponsor her and she makes it to Canada as a PR. She will always threaten to expose you unless you do whatever she says. That will mean she will use you as much as possible until you have nothing left or you don't care about getting convicted for a crime and losing your PR.

bankerguy

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2013
Doc's Request.
sent with app - app received Sept 18, 2013
AOR Received.
04/10/13
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
V --> M OWP received Jan 9th (pilot program)
Med's Request
AIP Feb 25/2015 & DM FEB 27/2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
March 18, 2015
You will be fine.

You have not sponsored her yet , and if you have, then you can cancel it anytmie by calling the CIC.

In terms of the divorce.. i think you have to be separated for 1 year. She's in India, you're in Canada you have PR, she doesnt...just relax..focus on your life and yourself for a year... Then look at getting a divorce later on.

It is horrible that she used you to get PR...but she was not successful...
I hope the poontang was worth it

aman gill

Star Member
Nov 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 6 2013
AOR Received.
May 14 2013
Med's Done....
May 2 2013
Passport Req..
Aip - 28 jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dm- 25march 2014
LANDED..........
23 April 2014
Hey jadeja

Hw r u

I listened your story n its very sad to knw that this happened

I just want to tell you there is law in india if any fraud or anything in marrige

Which was presented false before marrige n you come to know that fraud

Happened with you in marrige you can goto court within 1 yr of your marrige

N present all documents n proof that you never knew about dis fraud before marrige.

Than at that point your marrige can be dismissed n it only can happen with 1 yr of your marrige .

So if its not been 1 yr immdeatly hire a good lawyer n file case in india

N as you tell me you have her alll voice records n everything

Just give them to lawyer n file case in court.

N more important for this your wife willingness is not required

If you prove to judge you are victim of fraud the court will just dismiss your marrige thats it .

aussiepete

Oct 31, 2009
Whitehorse Yukon
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-10-2005
File Transfer...
14-01-2006
Passport Req..
23-01-2006
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2006
LANDED..........
23-03-2006
You are either a troll or incredibly stupid. I find it hard to believe someone can be so stupid!

jadeja said:
I am from India and am a canada pr and married last year before coming to canada. My wife lied to me about her date of birth, about her documents, her education and surgery. She didn't disclose anything at the time of marriage nor anyone told us. She showed me fake documents at the time of marriage. After marriage when I checked her bag there were other educational documents and shows that she failed in her senior secondary school examination and she is not a graduate. I tried to forgive her for everything she did to me as I wanted to keep my relation and not to end it in divorce. But now the conditions are turning ugly. As soon as I landed in Canada, she is forcing me to get her pr visa immediately, which u all know is not possible as there is a processing time for it. She is very loud these days and threat me to spoil my life. She is troubling my mom, dad and sister at home and ask them to force me too. She told me "you fool I married to you for PR visa, I will spoil your life" over phone. I was shocked to hear.

I have decided not to remain with her but as I am new in canada, I don't the rights of a permanent residents and where to go to explain my story. I have a telephonic proof of her accepting that she cheated me by hiding surgery and producing false documents. I have nothing else to proof it. I didn't take dowry, instead I spent on my wedding from her side also. She is very clever and is in contact with immigration agents who are helping her. I am not sure if she comes here what she do and behave.

Please help me, I am new in canada. Please guide me for the divorce proceedings. I don't want to die each and every day by hearing non sense from her. Please I beg in fornt of you . Kindly guide me.

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
aussiepete said:
You are either a troll or incredibly stupid. I find it hard to believe someone can be so stupid!
Why do you think this is so?

It wouldn't surprised me that there are some people out there regardless of what country they are from that want to marry Canadians / PRs for the pure sake of moving to Canada to get PR of their own. Once that person has PR, that person could threaten the other to sponsor that person's family for PR.

In this thread, the OP's wife admitted to him after marriage that she married him to get PR to Canada. Don't be surprised that there are people out there that have the patience and power to hide their ulterior motives to marry Canadian / PR. Fortunately for the OP, the wife's plans got screwed the moment she admitted to OP the real reason before PR sponsorship was even started. She could have admitted it all after she lands as PR.

This is why the 2 year PR conditional came into effect. To help minimize the disaster this could have turned out for OP.