+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My visitor visa refused two days ago.i need to re apply .i

Mar 9, 2024
You’re trying to Doctor your application.
Four month stay as a visitor is FAR to long no matter what you put in your application as a visitor in your attempt to support it
Can i change my intent letter and can i change my sponsor letter then.i applied own.my family friend wrote the sponsor letter .can i ask the friend to give another invitation with short time duration ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
They have mentioned that ,i hope to visit the places also.in my second application what should i write as the reason then.can u help me?
So what places do you need to visit for 4 months? Way too long. Shows no ties to return. Even funds may not be enough as that is your total savings and spouse needs to live off those funds too and not coming to Canada.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Can u guide me to reapply ?
Guide you in what way? Are you not waiting for GCMS notes to know reasons? Your application is a new application and you need to address reasons for refusal. Change visit to a couple of weeks with a realistic itinerary. Show ties to return (job letter with approved leave).

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Then how to show husband s bank account .do i need a fund authority letter from him?
You show his account as you are married. The issue is that you were coming for 4 months so that money is not a lot for you and your husband to live off, and you were spending all your money to come visit Canada.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
For proof of funds you need to show liquid funds so fixed deposits will create a problem because you need to show that you have cash available to be able to support your travels. Have you or your spouse ever attempted to immigrate or study/or work abroad. Do you have family in Canada and do your close family members (siblings and parents) still live in Sri Lanka? Are you employed or have you been employed in the past few years? 4 months is very long visit for a married adult unless for a specific reason. Traveling for a friend’s 50th birthday party is not a very good reason to travel especially not for family. Are they having a large party at an event space? It should be a more elaborate celebration similar to a wedding to justify travel to Canada. There will be likely be concerns that you are trying to find a way to remain in Canada for a longer period of time and perhaps try to find employment.

Last edited: