+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My visitor visa refused two days ago.i need to re apply .i

Mar 9, 2024
requested GCMS notes .the reason to rejection was insufficient financial situation,and my reason is not related to a temporary stay as they said.please helpme to re apply .what should i do

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
How much did you show in personal funds? Length and purpose of visit? Do you live in country of citizenship?

Wait for notes, address reasons and reapply.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I showed my husband 's bank account .A fixed deposit of US$ 100000. with the marriage certificate .yes i live in srilanka
So how long was visit and why were you wanting to visit? How long have you been married? Is he coming with you? Can FD be withdrawn immediately Need to give more information since bank account is not in your name.

Mar 9, 2024
It took 60 days for tge first decision (refusal ).shall i wait the same duration for the second chance? Because i wanted to go for my family friend 's 50th birthday celebration .its on 30th of june.that was the reason i mentioned ? Should i change the reason then? Please guide me

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
It took 60 days for tge first decision (refusal ).shall i wait the same duration for the second chance? Because i wanted to go for my family friend 's 50th birthday celebration .its on 30th of june.that was the reason i mentioned ? Should i change the reason then? Please guide me
But how long was visit? Was spouse going? It will take about the same time as it is a new application.

Mar 9, 2024
So how long was visit and why were you wanting to visit? How long have you been married? Is he coming with you? Can FD be withdrawn immediately Need to give more information since bank account is not in your name.
since april 1st to august 8th( for my family friend 's birthday celebration and visit some interesting places,i have the sponsor letter too)
Marriage -10 years
No he isnt coming withme
Bank account is in my husband s name.what should i give for that.please guide me.need to re apply

Mar 9, 2024
But how long was visit? Was spouse going? It will take about the same time as it is a new application.
4 month visit
Spouse isnt going
I am going for my family friend s 50th birthday celebration and visit some interesting places.if it will take the same time do i need ti change the reason ? Please guide me

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
4 month visit
Spouse isnt going
I am going for my family friend s 50th birthday celebration and visit some interesting places.if it will take the same time do i need ti change the reason ? Please guide me
4 month visit for a birthday is way to long. It is not a temporary stay with no reasons to return. Going for a birthday is a one to two week visit. Not sure what a sponsor letter is because there is not such thing.