+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My Visa Rejuected today..please give me your suggestion.

Rabia7557

Star Member
Oct 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wJaz said:
Hello,

I'm sorry to hear about such an early rejection but there are some points to ponder. First of all just be happy that your application process was too quick!. You can now re-apply with better stats.

I would recommend you to go for a university. Any university will do but It always depends on where exactly you want to go. Every city has difference prospects. You have to show strong home ties and all those points related on your application rejection.

dont worry... Just take a month off.. Take the refund from the collage, try to search a reasonable university and do the Masters.. Not necessary to do MBA you can try Masters in finance.

Just get those things right and you will do good. Dont worry.
thanks i will try

Rabia7557

Star Member
Oct 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Let see.. but i really i am not intrested in Canada now...i will go for USA or NZ/AUS

wJaz

Aug 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rabia7557 said:
Let see.. but i really i am not intrested in Canada now...i will go for USA or NZ/AUS

Australia ALL THE WAY!

I'm half Australian by the way! And believe me its much better. The quality of life in Australia is perfect.

rehabc

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
@Rabia, What kind of family ties did you have in Canada, I asked previously one time.
It would give me knowledge about visa...

ValientNine

Jan 28, 2013
Dont bother to go with USA. Its worse than Canada. Plus they will say exactly the same thing. Try Aussie or New Zealand. Aussie is good but they have turned out to be a nation that will rip you off when it comes to money. The fees are so damn high. For people with PR or Citizenship, its all good but for foreign students its a different game

Rabia7557

Star Member
Oct 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rehabc said:
@ Rabia, What kind of family ties did you have in Canada, I asked previously one time.
It would give me knowledge about visa...
i dont have any family tie in Canada...i dnt knw also abt this pojnt.

waqar.ahmad150

Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2015 (Online)
Passport Req..
22-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015 (Multiple 4 Years)
LANDED..........
Landed
Dear Miss Rabia,

According to my observation you should apply for another degree except MBA. There are many colleges and universities offering MBA in Pakistan. Visa Officie also look the prospectus of degree. So i think you should apply in such courses i.e MBA in supply chain management, insurance risk management means a unique course.

Let me know if you need any further information. Thanks

wJaz

Aug 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
greenlean said:
Try contacting interstudent.ca helped me a lot in a similar situation. I've just arrived to Can! 8)
Lol at Advertiser. Cool.. Its all free here. hahaha

eagle89

Dec 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wJaz said:
Lol at Advertiser. Cool.. Its all free here. hahaha
let him go there will be zero response from audience because many came and went with empty hands.