+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My visa got recently rejected cause i forgot to give few documents,pls help

nowshin

Apr 16, 2011
Hi,
I recently got rejected for my visa to Canada. the reason for rejection was,

1)I have not satisfied them that I meet the requirements of Regulation 179; that I would leave Canada at the end of the temporary period if I were authorized to stay. In reaching this decision they considered my ties to my country of residence/citizenship balanced against factors which might motivate me to stay in Canada.

2) They are not satisfied that I have sufficient funds,including income or assets provided by my parents and/or third party sponsor, and that these funds will be available, to pay for my tuition and living expenses in Canada and to effect my departure at the completion of the temporary period if I were authorized to stay.

I actually forgot to give them the main bank statement which was my FDR papers plus my sponsor's business agreement papers. These are the main papers which wud show that I have enough funds for going to canada.
Now I am thinking of reaplying. I have all strong papers and documents. And I am going to be extra careful this time. But only because I got rejected once for my visa reduces my chance a lot for getting one??
I have enough funds to show them.
Another question is,my sponsor is my mother, if i add another sponsor with my mother and show them his funds aswell with my mother's fudns, will my case be stronger?

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
If you are refused first time that does not mean you will be refused 2nd time as well. Please give more details. Where did you file your case and when? Where does your sponsor run business?

gm2011

Apr 10, 2011
Re: student visa rejected,will apply again,,,good idea?

To be honest you are not very smart. I mean what was the point of applying and failing to hand in your main financial documents? What were you thinking? You will be wasting your time re-applying since you have 2 objections over coming one does not make the other vanish into thin air. Home ties is the hardest part of the application to prove.

Obeid_oo

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: student visa rejected,will apply again,,,good idea?

gm2011 said:
To be honest you are not very smart. I mean what was the point of applying and failing to hand in your main financial documents? What were you thinking? You will be wasting your time re-applying since you have 2 objections over coming one does not make the other vanish into thin air. Home ties is the hardest part of the application to prove.

hey gm , I know people who got their visas for regulation 179 refusals

@ nowsin , you can re-apply again and they will definitely consider them but you must show them that you are settled in your country by showing parents assets , properties.

go in faith

best of luck

Obeid_oo

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nowshin said:
I actually forgot to give them the main bank statement which was my FDR papers plus my sponsor's business agreement papers. These are the main papers which would show that I have enough funds for going to Canada.
Now I am thinking of reapplying. I have all strong papers and documents. And I am going to be extra careful this time. But only because I got rejected once for my visa reduces my chance a lot for getting one??
I have enough funds to show them.
Another question is,my sponsor is my mother, if i add another sponsor with my mother and show them his funds as well with my mother's funds, will my case be stronger?
Hi your sponsor link seems weak when you applied first time , show one person as you sponsor for finances and do not complicate your finances.

your sponsor should have income to support you on an annual basis

what do you mean when you say sponsor's agreement papers and mother as sponsor?

It has to be either one of them not both

Obeid_oo

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nazia2k said:
People should always try 2nd time after that it is time to move on elsewhere.
@ Nazia

some people are getting visas even after 3 , 4 even 5 refusals

so you never know, every applicant's case is different and yes it also depends on practical capacity of the person .

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
To be honest, if you can not convince second time that means things/circumstances are not going to change drastically third time as well. Better utilize same time, money resources for another country instead of building up your refusal history in their computer system.

Habil

Feb 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

If you have been reading my posts then you shall realise that these are some simple mistakes that i usually caution members of these forum from.
Honestly, how do you forget a abank statement when submiting your documents to the embassy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

There is an S.O.P that guides the whole visa process.It starts with gathering documents and so on.
Sorry for your situation.

May you succeed.

Remember: Giving up is not an option .

nowshin

Apr 16, 2011
hi,
i actually got very confused while applying for the visa..and as they dnt ask for the papers i dnt give them those...i was dumb to do that...i am reapplying and i hope i get it this time

kamy1

Apr 22, 2011
i completed my 12th in non med in 2010 with 65 % ,
got a score of 95 in TOEFL ibt and applied for business under spp in selkirk college in canada for jan 2011 session
but my visa got refused specifying your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of
:your qualifications ;previous studies.......now i have completed my ielts too with overall 7 bands
and recieved offer letter from kwantlen polytechnic university
in CISY certificate program for september session 2011
which is 1 year duration which they have linked up with bachelor of information technology btech in which i will getadmsn directly in 3rd year after completion of my certificate program
so that i dont have any visa problem.............wat do u think abt my case..
should i go with certificate program .......i too have offer letter of seneca college in computer networking ....
should i goa with it .......But i prefer kwantlen

Obeid_oo

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kamy1 said:
i completed my 12th in non med in 2010 with 65 % ,
got a score of 95 in TOEFL ibt and applied for business under spp in selkirk college in canada for jan 2011 session
but my visa got refused specifying your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of
:your qualifications ;previous studies.......now i have completed my ielts too with overall 7 bands
and recieved offer letter from kwantlen polytechnic university
in CISY certificate program for september session 2011
which is 1 year duration which they have linked up with bachelor of information technology btech in which i will getadmsn directly in 3rd year after completion of my certificate program
so that i dont have any visa problem.............wat do u think abt my case..
should i go with certificate program .......i too have offer letter of seneca college in computer networking ....
should i goa with it .......But i prefer kwantlen

hi kamy , sorry to hear about ur refusal. You have 2 options available to u , 1. keep the same course and

write a study plan regarding the commerce course

2. select electronics engineering as ur course