+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My visa application refusal and inquiry on how to go forward

Hfungwi

Apr 13, 2019
Hey guys my application got denied and this was the reason
Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.

I was sponsored by my Aunt and Uncle
(Un-married) as both my parents are deceased and they provided a combined $490,000 worth of funds. What can I do to rectify this problem

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
You need a 4-6 month bank statement with cash or equivalents of one year fees plus 10,000 + some more for travel etc. available to you.
Also since using a sponsor that probably shouldn't be the only money on their account or there should be a clear regular inflow like salary to the account, the officer is trying to determine if it is realistic for this person to sponsor you and still take care of themselves and their family.
Also if using a sponsor they need to write a letter of support.

Sponsor property valuations are not necessary unless the requirements is asking for them.

If you believe you included enough proof then the way to go is order caips notes which should include a more detailed explanation of the rejection.