+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My test and interview experience

Hamid khan

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2013
I have completed my test today Saskatoon time 9 am.

I pass my test, I got 19 correct from 20. ( i have completed only Vsoul, Richmond library and APNAtoronto Also Discover Canada book 5 times )

I had interview after my test. Officer was so nice, she asked me where do I work, my wife lives with me at same address etc.She checked my stamp and matches with physical presence from.

She said the landing papers she has not signed means I did not do my landing. Then I showed my landing papers and wrote note ( applicant has signed landing papers )- I do not know why she said that but what I am guessing i did amend my lading papers may be that's why.

She also asked did i arrived in Canada study and work permit , and how i got my PR ( I answer SINP by permanent employment offer ).

At the end she said everything is looks perfect, do I have any question to her. I said no and then she said wait 1-3 months for OATH letter by email.

Thanks
Hamid khan

Reactions: robinhood_1984

frange

May 25, 2018
I have completed my test today Saskatoon time 9 am.

I pass my test, I got 19 correct from 20. ( i have completed only Vsoul, Richmond library and APNAtoronto Also Discover Canada book 5 times )

I had interview after my test. Officer was so nice, she asked me where do I work, my wife lives with me at same address etc.She checked my stamp and matches with physical presence from.

She said the landing papers she has not signed means I did not do my landing. Then I showed my landing papers and wrote note ( applicant has signed landing papers )- I do not know why she said that but what I am guessing i did amend my lading papers may be that's why.

She also asked did i arrived in Canada study and work permit , and how i got my PR ( I answer SINP by permanent employment offer ).

At the end she said everything is looks perfect, do I have any question to her. I said no and then she said wait 1-3 months for OATH letter by email.

Thanks
Hamid khan
Would you mind telling us your timeline, Please?