+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My study visa refused ,please help me to answer the officer questions

AMOO20

Sep 28, 2011
:( :( :(
Hi everyone here

I'm a student studying English language , after that i'll take bachelor degree in Business .
Now I'm in my home-country to visit my parents .I applied to renew my study visa but the officer refused it although I have scholarship ,
The reasons here :
You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay .In reaching this decision , I considered several factors ,including :
* purpose of visit .
* past academic performance and attendance is poor ,which leave me unsatisfied that you are a genuine student visitor to Canada.
For the last reason ,i really missed many classes because all the time i was sad and thinking of my family because this the first time i travel abroad . But now I remorse . I'll work hard to be better than before ,just i want him give a chance
How can prove that ? :( :(
Please help

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How do you get a scholarship if you did poor in past academic?

AMOO20

Sep 28, 2011
You know my credits were B+ when i got the scholarship in the beginning but because i left my family and it was the first time , I felt lonely and most of the time thinking of them and crying . I am so sensitive . I missed many classes in last semester which affects my results .

Please help me to find answers for the officer's questions

fast

Star Member
Jul 23, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2011
LANDED..........
16-11-2011
AMOO20 said:
You know my credits were B+ when i got the scholarship in the beginning but because i left my family and it was the first time , I felt lonely and most of the time thinking of them and crying . I am so sensitive . I missed many classes in last semester which affects my results .

Please help me to find answers for the officer's questions
First,where did you apply?
Second,how about you show your bank statement?