+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My study visa got rejected for the third time.

wilditem

Jan 11, 2020
I applied for post graduate diploma offered by university of Winnipeg and got rejected for third time. What to do now?

Any help will be appreciated.

wilditem

Jan 11, 2020
Share your profile and background.
I completed my bachelor of engineering in mechanical engineering from Cyprus in 2018 and applied for PGD in marketing management at the University of Winnipeg. Applied online from Saudi Arabia where I am working full time as an engineer. I am a Pakistani national.

Farazahsheikh

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
Pakistan
I completed my bachelor of engineering in mechanical engineering from Cyprus in 2018 and applied for PGD in marketing management at the University of Winnipeg. Applied online from Saudi Arabia where I am working full time as an engineer. I am a Pakistani national.
Please apply from Pakistan as it helps show strong ties to the country. And the primary reason for your rejection must be the course you have chosen. Marketing Management is in no way related to your background of engineering. Change your program and reapply from Pakistan if possible.

wilditem

Jan 11, 2020
Please apply from Pakistan as it helps show strong ties to the country. And the primary reason for your rejection must be the course you have chosen. Marketing Management is in no way related to your background of engineering. Change your program and reapply from Pakistan if possible.
Thanks. I am coming back to Pakistan in a few weeks to apply for a visa again. Have you applied for visa?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Your choice of marketing management doesn’t make sense given your engineering degree and the fact that you are working as an engineer. You also don’t have strong to Pakistan if you are not living there.